Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just read the justice for Lee Mockble petition. It's sickening, my favourite one is the made up fact that Priest was on the floor when he was hit, despite the injuries been consistent with hitting him when standing.

That is really, just, wrong.

O`CONNOR OFFERED BLUES EXTENSION

Posted 17/05/10 16:26

EmailPrintSave

Barclays Prem 2010/11 Win Outright: Birmingham 2000/1

Birmingham boss Alex McLeish has confirmed that the club have offered striker Garry O'Connor a new deal.

O'Connor is out of contract this summer and Blues have an option to extend the deal by two years. However, it is being reported that rather than invoke that option, they will offer him revised terms.

The forward was unable to play any part in City's season beyond October because of groin and hip problems.

McLeish told the Birmingham Mail: "We have talked to Garry about an extension of his contract.

"He has been out injured a long time so we've needed to reassess things.

"But my physios in the building are saying he has been training at a very good intensity just now. They are really delighted with his progress.

"So there could be a wee bit of scope there for a contract."

LINK

Good to see blose stick by their 'injured' player.

By their logic, any English goalkeeper that plays for them is Englands number 1, regardless of whether they actually are or not, and in this case neither Hart or Foster are first choice. Bizarre way to look at things but keeps them happy, I suppose.

Did we not do the same with Carson??? Decent signing if you ask me. Had some bad form but will be a good goalkeeper

I don't remember us making internet posters claming him to be number 1. I think the majority of us were happy when he signed because he came off the back of an excellent season at Charlton and broke into the England squad. However, most of us saw through him after a few games and saw that he wasn't particulary confident, didn't have the condifence of his defence and looked very dodgy on crosses.

Â