Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Sticking up for a murderer because he's a blues fan.

The reports I've read state that Lee Mockble was infact a Villa fan, and the incident all started because he was mistaken for a Blues fan.

The reports were wrong.

And what was said in court?

The reports I've read state that Lee Mockble was infact a Villa fan, and the incident all started because he was mistaken for a Blues fan.

The reports were wrong.

You could always try Google.

The reports were wrong.

You could always try Google.

I'm not asking what was actually said.

I know what was said. That he was a Villa fan and the incident had nothing to do with football allegiances.

You're telling me the lawyers, police and family all hid that from the jury?

I'm not asking what was actually said.

I know what was said. That he was a Villa fan and the incident had nothing to do with football allegiances.

You're telling me the lawyers, police and family all hid that from the jury?

Believe what you want to believe, I'm not bothered about trying to change your view.

The police, both clubs and the local media hid it from the general public in the immediate aftermath of the incident to avoid any escalation. It was a sensible policy I think.

I'm not sure if I understand what point you're arguing colleh, are you saying that Mockble wasn't a Villa fan or asking the question of whether the jury were informed at the trial?

The police, both clubs and the local media hid it from the general public in the immediate aftermath of the incident to avoid any escalation. It was a sensible policy I think.

I'm not sure if I understand what point you're arguing colleh, are you saying that Mockble wasn't a Villa fan or asking the question of whether the jury were informed at the trial?

I'm saying you can't say in court 'he's a Villa fan' if he was a Blues fan. Just wouldn't happen. And that's what did happen, so the jury were misinformed or were they in on it too?

I'm saying you can't say in court 'he's a Villa fan' if he was a Blues fan. Just wouldn't happen. And that's what did happen, so the jury were misinformed or were they in on it too?

I'm not sure it was really relevant to whether or not he deliberately drove his car over a man. I'm sure if it came up in court they'd have gone with the truth.

Again I'm not sure what you're saying, are you saying that they did say in court that he was a Villa fan, if you are then I'd have to say that's not something I'm aware of and I wouldn't have thought it was true.

I'm not sure it was really relevant to whether or not he deliberately drove his car over a man. I'm sure if it came up in court they'd have gone with the truth.

Again I'm not sure what you're saying, are you saying that they did say in court that he was a Villa fan, if you are then I'd have to say that's not something I'm aware of and I wouldn't have thought it was true.

Indeed Scott, who he supported is of no legal importance in relation to the charge.

All fans have really pathetic fans.

Also....

Carr been given a one match ban.

Is that all?

Lucky bastard :evil:

Also to be fair, you said yourself how much abuse you give, I know individually it's not aimed at you but why give it if you think it's well a disgrace he does it back?

All fans have really pathetic fans.

Also....

What? :shock: I assume you meant to say all teams have pathetic fans?

You're not seriously defending SHA?

Their whole support base is pathetic. I've never met a bluenose who wasn't or didn't turn out to be a complete word removed.

Yeah when 2 of my best friends are Blues fans as is the whole of my family who are season ticket holders including my own mother and also my Grandad who was a season ticket holder for 50 years who I respect more than anyone, none of them never been in trouble football wise and have always believed in supporting all the midland teams including Villa, apart from obvious derby games.

So when people say "their whole fanbase are word removes etc...." yes that offends me personally.

When people say there whole fan base is total scum or whatever because of a diguisting banner and actions of a pathetic family who are Blues fans it annoys me because there are Villa fans out there who sing about Tracey Andrews, now personally, I don't like to be judged as a Villa fan on their actions.

I also meant to say every club has pathetic fans*

Who can't say that? Because I know if I was the defendant I'd damn well say I was whatever fan it needed to make it seem like I didn't run someone down in cold blood, and I'd get some character witnesses to say the same as well.

That his justice campaign is being run by blue noses and that his family are bluenoses that were taunting the victims family at court, says far far more than whatever was said in a court room in an attempt to get him off a murder charge.

I have some small heath friends who haven't been to jail and pay taxes.

I still don't discuss football with them, it's impossible. Their bitterness is infinite.

I have some small heath friends who haven't been to jail and pay taxes.

I still don't discuss football with them, it's impossible. Their bitterness is infinite.

completely contradictory to what i said earlier in this thread (that i was almost certain that Mockble was a nose) i've just had a conversation with the bloke who started the 'I'd rather be in jail than a grass' group on facebook - and, whilst its obviously up to you what you choose to believe - he insits that Lee Mockble himself was a villa fan. He says that if i was to go to his house (he lived 2 mins away from me) his rents would be happy to show me his room which is decorated with villa shirts/memorabilia etc.

Obviously this raises many questions as to why a villa fan would choose to run over another one.... this bloke suggested that Danny Brown and whoever he was with accused Mockble of being a nose at which point he chose to drive off to avoid trouble but Danny threw a full pint glass at his car which smashed through a window and injured the passenger.

I then asked him why its Blues fans campaigning for his release he replied:

'As far as blues fans campaigning for Lee, be realistic, taking into consideration who was involved, do you honestley think that villa fans would support Lee, of coarse they wouldn't, they wouldn't get involved for fear of reprisals, and I can understand that. But we had to get support, or we were in danger of this being forgotten about.'

Thats their take... make of it what you will

Yeah when 2 of my best friends are Blues fans as is the whole of my family who are season ticket holders including my own mother and also my Grandad who was a season ticket holder for 50 years who I respect more than anyone, none of them never been in trouble football wise and have always believed in supporting all the midland teams including Villa, apart from obvious derby games.

So when people say "their whole fanbase are word removes etc...." yes that offends me personally.

When people say there whole fan base is total scum or whatever because of a diguisting banner and actions of a pathetic family who are Blues fans it annoys me because there are Villa fans out there who sing about Tracey Andrews, now personally, I don't like to be judged as a Villa fan on their actions.

I also meant to say every club has pathetic fans*

i thought the whole point you spent a ridiculous and unneeded amount of money on semi final tickets was to buy your old man a ticket? sounds like he is a bluenose so what is the point

**** the noses, i got invited to the "danny is a Srass" group as well, by my good mate who is a (ex man utd) blue nose who is also a copper, i doubt that would go down well lol

Â