Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

21 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Couldn't that company destroy the stadium and put a block of flats/supermarket in its place for bigger revenue etc after the original lease deal is over? 

It’d be riskier than building on Chernobyl.

They're not even selling it to their own owners or seemingly anyone connected to them, they've already done that, this time they're selling it to a property developer, so doesn't look like a good situation for them.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

This ia dodgey as hell.  Surely the efl have to investigate this? Selling your stadium around to  various parties to build income is surely breaching the rules?

Isn’t that what we did? Got us around the FFP regulations as well.

• Like 1

They've already sold their ground once to get around FFP, you can't use that same loophole twice, I'm not even sure if you can do it once anymore I think the EFL have since put a stop to it.

This time they're selling it to a company that has nothing to do with them, it's not like they're buying it from themselves. According to that Almajir who now writes for the birmingham mail, the money is going to be used by the parent company to pay off debts and go towards the day to day costs of running that business.

The buyer is a real estate investor named Ms Kang Ming-Ming, who is using a British Virgin Islands investment company called Achiever Global Group Ltd to make the purchase.The announcement confirmed that Ms Kang deals in real estate and properties in China, south east Asia and Europe... Birmingham Sports Holdings confirmed that the majority of the money raised from the sale of the stadium company will be used for working capital for the holding company in Hong Kong, with a smaller amount being set aside to help towards paying their debts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

They've already sold their ground once to get around FFP, you can't use that same loophole twice, I'm not even sure if you can do it once anymore I think the EFL have since put a stop to it.

This time they're selling it to a company that has nothing to do with them, it's not like they're buying it from themselves. According to that Almajir who now writes for the birmingham mail, the money is going to be used by the parent company to pay off debts and go towards the day to day costs of running that business.

The buyer is a real estate investor named Ms Kang Ming-Ming, who is using a British Virgin Islands investment company called Achiever Global Group Ltd to make the purchase.The announcement confirmed that Ms Kang deals in real estate and properties in China, south east Asia and Europe... Birmingham Sports Holdings confirmed that the majority of the money raised from the sale of the stadium company will be used for working capital for the holding company in Hong Kong, with a smaller amount being set aside to help towards paying their debts.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=12321108

• Haha 2

I said a few weeks back that this year they dont have a Bellingham or Adam's to sell to raise cash.

I'm a bit surprised at the 11 million valuation, given half of it is on the verge of caving in.

Just when you think they couldn't do anything more stupid they pull out another cracker.

16 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

I said a few weeks back that this year they dont have a Bellingham or Adam's to sell to raise cash.

I'm a bit surprised at the 11 million valuation, given half of it is on the verge of caving in.

Just when you think they couldn't do anything more stupid they pull out another cracker.

It'll be the land not the building 

Flattening it for £3 a day car park would probably earn them more money. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It'll be the land not the building 

Flattening it for £3 a day car park would probably earn them more money. 

The demolition costs won't be trivial even if the thing is falling down by itself. 

I would guess several million. Any idea how to get a valuation of the land  ... brownfield for development? Any estate agents here?

13 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Couldn't that company destroy the stadium and put a block of flats/supermarket in its place for bigger revenue etc after the original lease deal is over? 

In small heath 😂

I bet the same block of flats in Chernobyl would be a more viable investment long term.

• Haha 2

Â