Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

My whole family is blues. I don't mind them going into administration, give them as much brutal punishment as possible as long as they do remain a club ...anything to help them not get promoted is good.

Well yeah, that's kind of what i was referring too.... I just wouldnt want them gone as a club. I'm no expert but... if they go into Administration, wouldnt there be a good chance they could disappear?

I have absolutely no idea but there has been a fair few clubs over the years go into administration but not finished as a club.

Administration is where the banks/creditors appoint somone to run the club and reduce the debts and get things on an even keel ready to run again. So as long as the administrators can do that they will keep running as a football club. It is if they are liquidated that they will cease to exist.

I'll be loving it if they go into administration, LOVING it.

Just so funny to laugh at them, its the one thing that keeps me sain as a villa fan....just think to myself it could be worse, at least I'm not a blues fan ;).

I`m really enjoying the on going farce at the sty. But what concerns me is someone possibly will buy them, & do a far better job than the clowns that are running the circus at present.

I`m all for keeping it as it is :lol:

i know it won't happen but lets say they did go into liquidation who owuld their fans support then? i doubt any would become villa fans simp;ly ebcause of the jealousy they have of us.

i suspect amny of them will become dingles or sky blose fans the next hated teams by villa

I don't want them to go out of business, we would lose too much comedy.

Just one embarrassing catastrophe after another, please.

A big points deduction, a financial scandal and relegation to L1 would do nicely for a start.

The latest rumour is that they'll be kicked out of Europe and Liverpool will take their place. I think that qualifies as an 'elegant solution' in the world of the FA & PL. Jammy scouse bastards. Though a 'plop mate of mine is actually annoyed if that's the case. He was looking forward to the team being able to 100% focus on the league without this pointless distraction and he hopes the average age of their EL side will be about 17 :)

Maybe the three 'decent' Bluenoses could support us instead

There's that many? I hope they go bust and cease to exist as a football club. They won't though, they are like a bad smell you just can't get rid of.

i hope they stay in europe and get humilated also a welcome distraction for them. anyway guys have you stopped laughing at them yet? no you haven't oh well might as well add this then as its huging amusing and can only happen at the sty

Blues have taken legal action against Chinese kit suppliers Xtep to stop them using the club’s logo, in modified form, on other leisurewear items.

And Yeung and Pannu were left fuming that the new kit has also been provided to Spanish side Villarreal (in different colours) without their consent.

Pannu, in an email statement, said: “The ongoing legal dispute with our current kit sponsor has not been very helpful in our business development plans and has caused much frustration to both me and Carson.

“Repeated usage of our intellectual property rights with modified logos adapted into Xtep soccer brands, without express consent of Birmingham City Football Club, has posed further strain on the club in terms of financial resources needed to enforce and from the depleted income from those sales and lack of royalties.”

I think my ribs are going to explode from the laughter

Administration is unlikely to happen by twitter or overnight. There will be a lot of warning signs (players paid late or not at all, suppliers not being paid, loan interest not being paid on time) before that happens.

It's good news because blose will be flogging off all their prize assets for a pittance in a desperate attempt to stay affloat. Once the cupboard is bare, the real fun begins.

Worked with us. :|

£400k is peanuts for all the sh!t they are in and worth it to let AM concentrate on our club this summer.

Don't believe the BS they fed to the sensation hungry media about £2m compo for AM. They even lied about the money they got from Wolves for Johnson; exagerated by £3m!

Â