Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So have they broken ground on the 60k Rattled Da Vile Arena yet or has yesterday torpedoed those imaginary plans?

No but I just read that we "are terrified of what's coming and that a Championship, Bristol Street Motors Double with an opn top bus parade will ignite their rise. Whilst da Vile still don't win anything."

I mean, levels of delusion there. Like winning the 3rd division tops playing in the Champions League.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

No but I just read that we "are terrified of what's coming and that a Championship, Bristol Street Motors Double with an opn top bus parade will ignite their rise. Whilst da Vile still don't win anything."

I mean, levels of delusion there. Like winning the 3rd division tops playing in the Champions League.

Serious mental gymnastics to stave off jumping off the roof of the Swan shopping centre.

3 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think the big questions really are

• Will either of their two current managers want to be their manager in League One? They both have an out (sickness or only an interim job)
  • How long can they fight off a points deduction due to their profitability, and how serious will it be when they get it?
  • Can they keep or improve their squad with so many leaving?

Wagner find answers to those questions quickly, they will be the best team in League One and they'll be back next year.

Don't find answers quickly or at all, and they could go missing for years.

Well, Wagners decisions to date have been very consistent. I can't see that changing now. 

I suspect that Wagner is actually a Villa fan.

How's Tom Brady feeling about all this? Can't be good for his sales of nutritional supplements....

Anyway, Cheers Tom, babbies laughing mate.

Posted (edited)

I don't have it in me to wish neverending suffering on Blues, I haven't lived in Brum for years and the small number of noses I know either aren't that hardcore about it or are related to me. I basically just don't particularly want them to get back in the Premier League because the atmosphere at the derby games was always pretty grim even when we nearly always won, and they just aren't really interested at all in preventing their more brain-dead fans running on the pitch at their place.

I have no idea what to make of all the 60k stadium Sports Quarter stuff, as on the one hand the owners seem serious and ambitious about it, but on the other the actual tangible stuff they've done seems to be just a mix of simple quick-win stuff like fixing basic problems with their existing ground, and a completely moronic football decision that contributed to torpedoing them completely

Edited by Annoyman

3 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Pure scum whoever did this (regardless of the football team they support!)

It's reasonably well known that this has been happening more and more to cars parked within walking distance of the sty for the duration of their home games.

• Like 1

What a strange coincident that they sack Rowett in 2016 whilst he has them in play-off contention to replace him a 'name manage', causing them to struggle, and then they do the same this season replacing Eustace with Rooney whilst they're sixth in the table and again as a consequence they struggle, and it's those two sacked managers that come back to haunt them and finally condemn them to League One, Eustace getting an unlikey win away to Leicester, and Rowett failing to keep them up, and to add to the cruel twist of fate both happen to be Villa fans.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 04/05/2024 at 14:54, MikeMcKenna said:

Brings back such happy memories

I remember that well. 

On 04/05/2024 at 14:56, tomav84 said:

had to have a look. it's insane levels of delusion that they think it will actually be good for them and be able to rebuild

I remember a lot of our fans saying that about relegation to The Championship. 2 years later we had Xia giving that 1,000 yard stare into oblivion. 

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I remember that well. 

My first test video on youtube :D Very drunken day

• Like 3

On 04/05/2024 at 15:32, JoshVilla said:

One Bluenose I'm speaking to has already brought up the Hawkeye incident against Sheffield United 🤣

Just remind him of the scandalously disallowed goal by Henri Lansbury in the last minute at Crystal Palace. Absolutely stole a point from us, was a disgraceful decision and I always throw that at anyone who mentions Sheffield. I was there and on the way out of the ground I said to my lad we would get relegated by 1 point and that was it. 

Sheffield just gave us back that point we were robbed of. 

• Like 2

Â