Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

"Confident Scott" is on, no goals since August, to save the day.

Please don't curse it.

Mate.

All the DVBs off the bench now, don’t need no help from that lot up the road though.

Mate.

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

All the DVBs off the bench now, don’t need no help from that lot up the road though.

Mate.

Sack that DVB. Get in Troy and Karen. Peppa Blues mate.

• Haha 1

They are relegated if they lose to all of Coventry, Huddersfield and Norwich. Could beat Rotherham 40-0, that game wouldn't matter.

If Huddersfield beat them then they need to get a result out of one of the Coventry or Norwich games. And beat Rotherham.

Looking pretty good now I'd say as Cardiff were nearly as bad as Preston were, pretty much lost all the 50/50s and were playing at a very slow pace but SHA didn't even have one shot on target in the second half.

Coventry and Norwich have far more quality in the final third so they're in big trouble.

• Like 2

the only thing that might save them, is they have Rotherham and Huddersfield as 2 of their last 4 games (the other 2 are Norwich and Coventry).

they should best Rotherham, so the Huddersfield game might be the relegation decider?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They are relegated if they lose to all of Coventry, Huddersfield and Norwich. Could beat Rotherham 40-0, that game wouldn't matter.

If Huddersfield beat them then they need to get a result out of one of the Coventry or Norwich games. And beat Rotherham.

Looking pretty good now I'd say as Cardiff were nearly as bad as Preston were, pretty much lost all the 50/50s and were playing at a very slow pace but SHA didn't even have one shot on target in the second half.

Coventry and Norwich have far more quality in the final third so they're in big trouble.

Beautiful post 😍😂

Same amount of points in their last ten games as Rotherham (4).

I imagine their away game at Huddersfield will decide whether they go down. They've won 1 in their last 10 away games...

Edited by wishywashy

Yeah as a subplot to this I’m looking for Norwich to drop points to give them something to do on the final day.

With any luck they’ll already have gone by then.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Over to the big one on Saturday vs Coventry: El Spastico.

Double whammy if Coventry can get a win because they might force Norwich into needing something to seal play-offs on the last day versus...Blues.

Yeah Norwich needing something to play for on the final day so they can't rotate is vital.

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Yeah Norwich needing something to play for on the final day so they can't rotate is vital.

Preston, Hull, and Coventry all have a game in hand on Norwich and even Middlesbrough still have a small interest in it at the moment. Seems unlikely that they will be 3 points clear of all those teams.

• Like 1

Are they starting to wonder what would have happened if they stuck with Rooney and had a look at all these amazing transfers he says he had lined up?

• Haha 2

Â