Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

32 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

The guy is a born winner, so why has he joined a team full of absolute losers??? 

To try and flog his fitness foods presumably. 

1 hour ago, Khizzy said:

The guy is a born winner, so why has he joined a team full of absolute losers??? 

No wonder Gisele left him. He's clearly bonkers :) 

• Like 1

I think it's a decent investment opportunity for him and his presence in itself improves his chance of a return.

I think there are people (mostly with blue noses) that might be getting confused about their new owners ambitions - I don't think they're looking to take small heath to the top, I think they've picked up a distressed asset for a nominal price and they feel with a relatively small amount of investment and the right public presence they can flip it for a profit - it ought to be possible to spend £10m making small heath worth £30m - that's a sensible investment.

• Like 1

Hello Mr Brady, You remember that weighty investment in FTX you had at about 45 million dollars that just vanished? Well, history is about to repeat itself, at least percentage-wise. But hey, 45p is still 45p

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

I can feel them all secretly seething that their beloved club's going to slowly turn into a shadow team. All the while we're going to take the cities name to new heights and become the pride of Birmingham. They've had their chance and they've bottled it the DVB's. They know they're doomed!

New levels of delusion.
Anyone rattled? 

Excuse me for  a moment 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

It's all a bit confusing isn't it? I remember us having a similar level of optimism (though nowhere near as deluded) when Xia took over, and look how that turned out. I'm sure that their hedge-fund minority owners will be thrilled with another season below mid table, because last time I checked their squad is still shite.

There's plenty of owners in the Championship better than theirs and they're not exactly rocketing their clubs into the PL and then pushing for Champions League places. They think that they've won some sort of golden ticket, when I can see it taking years just to take the club from being a laughing stock to a slightly better laughing stock.

But we're all rattled, apparently.

Mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robbie09 said:

I can feel them all secretly seething that their beloved club's going to slowly turn into a shadow team. All the while we're going to take the cities name to new heights and become the pride of Birmingham. They've had their chance and they've bottled it the DVB's. They know they're doomed!

New levels of delusion.
Anyone rattled? 

Whilst they're dreaming about what might happen, we're actually improving our stadium, playing in Europe and signing top class players.

6 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i did have a good snigger at that thread. there was even the comment about never seeing any of us in town on matchday

got pretty close to a full bingo card on that thread...think it was only hawkeye that was missing

They did Hawkeye a couple of weeks ago (again) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Django_Zooms said:

Appearing soon around the city centre: Blues replica shirts with BRADEY on the back. Knuckle draggers bad at grammar.

At last, they have a new Brady to worship making the hat trick that started with Ian and carried on with Karen

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

At last, they have a new Brady to worship making the hat trick that started with Ian and carried on with Karen

At least Mrs Peskydildo did it UTWU (allegedly).

Â