Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

22 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Ive spoken to a lot of people and they dont know who he is.

Only people that follow american sports know who he is. 

He isnt Michael jordan for example

The people you've spoken to are either incredibly sheltered or solely navigate to "BBC Football" and manage to avoid all other sport.

I don't follow American football at all, and I'm very aware of Tom Brady.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

The people you've spoken to are either incredibly sheltered or solely navigate to "BBC Football" and manage to avoid all other sport.

I don't follow American football at all, and I'm very aware of Tom Brady.

Bobzy that is literally nonsense

Sheltered because they haven't heard of tom brady 😂😂😂

• Like 3

Purely from my perspective I'm not a fan of American Football but I am aware of who Tom Brady is and the reputation/success he has had in that sport. 

What it means to Birmingham City from a football perspective we'll find out but actions speak louder than words!

22 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I'll admit to being sheltered, if you mean I don't bother with non-football sport. I usually watch the Wimbledon final, but that's about it. I don't waste my time on stuff I have zero interest in. Hence the hilarity in Off Topic at my ignorance of most 'pop culture'. 

• Like 1

I’d heard of Tom Brady, knew he was an American sportsman but wouldn’t have been able to tell you which sport. There are a few names from American sports I’ve heard of but I can’t say with too much certainty which sport they play.

The first people I think of with American Football are Dan Marino, The Fridge and Orenthal James Simpson. Oh and that fella who died recently who was also in the dirty dozen.

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’d heard of Tom Brady, knew he was an American sportsman but wouldn’t have been able to tell you which sport. There are a few names from American sports I’ve heard of but I can’t say with too much certainty which sport they play.

The first people I think of with American Football are Dan Marino, The Fridge and Orenthal James Simpson. Oh and that fella who died recently who was also in the dirty dozen.

I see you also watched the first three or four episodes of American football when it first got televised the UK🤣 exact, same stock answer myself🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Bobzy that is literally nonsense

Sheltered because they haven't heard of tom brady 😂😂😂

I’ve heard of Tim Brady, largely because we’ve just had an old friend of mine,who’s also a bluenose, staying for a few days and he’s spoken about him a lot, they’re all dreaming of better days which is as understandable as it is futile given we all know the club we’re talking about and the inevitable end game.  

7 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Oh and that fella who died recently who was also in the dirty dozen.

Jim Brown Cleveland legend.

• Thanks 1

Ah I can see it now, Tom Brady paraded on the pitch first home game of the season, pissing in all four corners in a bid to get rid of the gypsies curse.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Ah I can see it now, Tom Brady padded on the pitch first home game of the season, pissing in all four corners in a bid to get rid of the gypsies curse.

He  is no Barry Fry, thats for sure.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I'll admit to being sheltered, if you mean I don't bother with non-football sport. I usually watch the Wimbledon final, but that's about it. I don't waste my time on stuff I have zero interest in. Hence the hilarity in Off Topic at my ignorance of most 'pop culture'. 

Count me in as one of the ignorant too if that’s the acceptable benchmark !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Ah I can see it now, Tom Brady padded on the pitch first home game of the season, pissing in all four corners in a bid to get rid of the gypsies curse.

If Barry can’t do it I doubt someone from across the pond can rid them of such magic!

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I was hoping for a quid the Kumar's might've fancied owning them again. Still, the inbreds will love seeing Brady in a bronx hat.

Is Ken Weldon still alive? Never a more fitting, chairman as his main business was scrap metal and trash. Add Triton as  a sponsor whose business is showers and you have their perfect model

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Â