Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Tom Brady. Wow.  That's massive, absolutely massive.  An immense media personality.  The man has 14m followers on Instagram.  FOURTEEN MILLION. 

I mean one of our women's players has more, but you know.  Well done chaps. 

In all fairness, she has a far more impressive arris

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Tom Brady investing in Blues is absolutely bizarre

I thought this, but then again, is it?

2nd biggest city in the most football mad country in the world; probably saw the success of JJ Watt with Burnley

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, blobbyrob said:

Have the cheeky words removed come into the shires and used Spaghetti Junction in that video? 

Hey, that's our turf! We'll have to have an Anchorman style face off with them.

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

This is the equivalent of David Beckham taking a minority holding in the New England Patriots. 

As much as I hate the cheatriots, they are probably the 2nd or 3rd most valuable franchise in the USA at the 6 billion $ mark. So no, not the same stratosphere. This is Brady taking a punt on a poundland store

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"The goal that Tom has committed to is to make Birmingham City a respected leader in nutrition, health, wellness, and recovery across the world of football."

So ermmm.... the goal is nothing to do with being good at the actual football then? 😂

He's seen JJ Watt do well with Burnley and thought he'd have a go too. This might be quite a watch.

• Haha 2

The odds on Brady being a hands on owners at SHA is pretty much zero. He'll show up for the odd photo opp and do a bit of promotion. Will net them some money and exposure thou. Nutrition...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

As a miami dolphins fan I hate Tom Brady with all my heart.

I didn't think it could get worse until now.

Wow.

I've always liked Tom, and was happy he won all those Superbowl rings.

Now I've seen him in a scum shirt he can stick his seven rings up his...errr...ring.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

One for the NFL fans. 

SHA will need to change their club crest.  The football needs to be defeated. 

Maybe they'll retire one of the bollocks on the badge and replace with an NFL glorified rugby ball?

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just saw this quote on BBC Football website:

"Birmingham City is an iconic club with so much history and passion, and to be part of the Blues is a real honour for me," Brady said.

spacer.png

I mean he's sort of right, even a pathetic piss poor history is, in essence, history.

Â