Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, Wurzel said:

Holy F*ck what have I just watched?

Now you can't unsee it!

This guy is from Brum. Calls himself Adebola man, and is a total 24 carat clearing in the woods. Got himself banned from St Andrews a few years back, just how much of a clearing in the woods do you need to be to get banned from that shit hole.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

I heard last night from one of them who bet me £100 they’ll finish above us in the league within the next 10 years. Absolutely deluded.

£100 bet....over 10 years?

This is great.

They have hope again. It's going to make it all the more delicious when they inevitably find yet another way to **** it up again. I'm ready for this:

It's the hope that kills you Tom! 

Can I get a bronx hate mate. F THE VILE.

KRO 

*Intense sobbing * 

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This is great.

They have hope again. It's going to make it all the more delicious when they inevitably find yet another way to **** it up again. I'm ready for this:

Can I get a Bronx hat for the babbie. F THE VILE.

KRO 

*Intense sobbing * 

FTFY    ;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This is great.

Can I get a bronze hate mate. F THE VILE.

KRO 

*Intense sobbing * 

Got any of them Wagner bronx hats Tom? It’s for the babbie

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Got any of them Wagner bronx hats Tom? It’s for the babbie

spacer.png

THE BABBIES CUMMIN FRANKSIE!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Doesn’t make any difference, he’s a bluenose he wouldn’t pay out even if it was 10p.

Thats about what £100 will be worth in ten years at current inflation levels. 

• Haha 2

On 14/07/2023 at 11:03, Demitri_C said:

Chongs off and they have signed demebele from Bournemouth 

He sounds like a top top player mate.

From the BBC:

"He then joined Bournemouth in January 2022 and netted twice in 13 Championship appearances as the Cherries gained automatic promotion back to the Premier League.

However, he did not score for them in the top flight and then failed to find the net in his 12 games in Ligue 1."

Better than anything them lot up the road can get.

Mate.

• Haha 1

On 13/07/2023 at 09:54, mottaloo said:

Yes it is quite amusing to see the lil inbreds going over the top ! Thing is, the new owners haven't bought it all, but 49% so far and are a hedge fund (ask cov City how well that went for them !)....but it doesn't matter mate - blues are proppa back....a few of them saw what  could be done by Luton and if them lot can do it then so can blues mate. Back to the promised land of the Premier league.....the levels of giddiness is very funny especially when their ginger soothsayer/doom merchant Al Majir tells them (rightly) that FFP and P&S means that they can hardly splash the cash this season.....but then they reply that blues are back mate, we're gonna spend millions mate....totally ignoring his words of warning....so he tells them again....they go "OK, mate".....then a page later blues are proppa back mate, spending at Harrods....so he gets all pissed off, tells em again.....they acknowledge.....then off they go again 🤣

This is the only kind of "shopping" that they will be doing at Harrods: Why do well-off people shoplift? - BBC News

• Haha 1

Â