Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, turnbull said:

Surely his "finest" moment was shoving Richo over an advertising hoarding at VP. Hard lad with a hard lad haircut. 

Utter word removed. Would have loved to introduce him to the trusty baseball bat back in the day 😂

• Haha 2

They've made an announcement to the Hong Kong stock exchange that they're going to sell around 50% of the shares. 

Imagine the suprise round the markets when this doesn't amount to circa £350m

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

They've made an announcement to the Hong Kong stock exchange that they're going to sell around 50% of the shares. 

Imagine the suprise round the markets when this doesn't amount to circa £350m

They have to make an offer for the other 50%

• Like 1

I suspect the 50 ish percent is what they need to declare to trigger the stock market notice, it's actually just shy of 50%. Assume once the takeover is agreed they just buy the other shares too. 

18 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Paul “hard man with a beer glass from behind” Tait, as I recall him being tagged.

Odious **** nobwart.

"Hard man with a beer glass from behind whilst off his face on powder"

Id say allegedly here to cover legality, but I read an interview a couple of months ago with him where he said he spent most of his career in a daze he was so sniffed.

Anyway, SOTC etc

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

No sane or well intentioned person is going to buy that shambles of a club, not unless it’s given away for £1 or something but the incoming take on the debt, there’s zero value there beyond the land that the sty currently occupies.

Unless the people buying have stupid money i dont understand why you would buy them.

The clubs 1st team is poor with a majority of loan players going back in summer, huge debts, they don't own the stadium (which is falling apart) not to mention they have no wiggle room to spend big. Why would you buy them unless your a big fan?

On 13/04/2023 at 19:44, imavillan said:

fingers crossed, It could be this...

As long as they can't even work out where it used to be then this is OK,  nothing else though like a sign or bench,  none of that stuff.

Like it was never there.  In fact spend a bit of money and regenerate so the feeling is,  "I am glad it's gone" and stuff like that.

Removing it from the Internet and books,  not sure how to do this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Just think we could all be drinking in town in a few years time

I don't drink but the day it goes bust and is shut down I will jump on a plane and we can go up town and I will have a drink with whoever wants to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â