Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Thought this worthy of bumping the thread

The dude that ran on the pitch and twatted him against the blues has been found dead

Just read that, seems an odd one - 32 years old. "Heart of gold" and a lovely chap apparently.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

The dude that ran on the pitch and twatted him against the blues has been found dead

Yep saw that just now. Don’t wish death on anyone at all but the is also a realism part to this that this really wasn’t a nice bloke with a heart of gold.

45 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Has this been confirmed? I don’t wish ill on him. He served his time and rightly so. 

1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

It’s sad that a human has passed away. The man obviously had issues, but society lets people down. His demons are his own, but if we had a better society we would see less behaviour like his. It’s sad that a life has taken such an awful path and lead to where it ended. All lives are important - and we can always learn more from how other act and react. 

Beautifully put sir 👏 👌 

• Thanks 1

Wins for QPR and Blackpool at the weekend could make things interesting again. That's the thing with the Championship, they looked safe at the weekend ten points clear, but things can change so quickly. Even if they don't go down this season look doomed next season with likely point deductions and can't see EFL or independent panel being lenient.

I wonder whether the morphine that he took, was being prescribed? In any case, he's someone's son, no matter how he turned out and they will understandably be grieving that he's come to an end like this. Some comments from Birmingham Live: 

Lisa Michelle said: "RIP "mitch" only met you few times but you was a funny person who's troubles got the better of you and will sorely missed KRO SOTV"

Tracine Ann wrote: "Fly high Paul we have had some great times you will be truly missed by us all RIP Paul KRO."

I was told as a lad to never speak ill of the dead, so I will leave it at that.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

He loved his kids so much that the 4 weeks in prison was the best time of his life 

It was the best 4 weeks his family and friends ever had as well so it all balances out.  Like a rest bite break.

The kids could wear their Villa tops 24/7,  bet they were loving it.

On 16/03/2023 at 16:04, Dodgyknees said:

It’s sad that a human has passed away. The man obviously had issues, but society lets people down. His demons are his own, but if we had a better society we would see less behaviour like his. It’s sad that a life has taken such an awful path and lead to where it ended. All lives are important - and we can always learn more from how other act and react. 

Yes, his issues were he was a nose and a knobhead and probably had relations with his sister or mother. 

show me on the dolly where he touched you 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 4

Â