Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Have to laugh, some nosers on FB think it's the second coming or something. They're so desperate for salvation they'll cling on to anything.

It's all getting funnier by the day! I was going to post the Tweet from the Charlton lad on there, but I'd rather they found out for themselves when it's too late. 

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

And yet you just know they will somehow put out a patchwork team of journeymen who will be in the top six after four games. 

Then they'll nosedive as per usual nicking the odd jammy win which just about saves them from the drop.

History tells us you're probably right, unfortunately. 

But, I dunno. I think they might be in rather more serious shit this time. 

This could be the year. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

And yet you just know they will somehow put out a patchwork team of journeymen who will be in the top six after four games. 

Then they'll nosedive as per usual nicking the odd jammy win which just about saves them from the drop. 

Am I doing this right? 

There's no Brentford again this year to somehow gift them 4-6 points. They usually play the eventual league winners first as well and nick a win from their only shot of the game that was off target but deflected in

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Wait, so they've paid £25m for 21%??

Value of the club circa £125m?

Maaaaaaaaaaate

Yeah, that's what I couldn't understand.  No way can that be the correct value. The whole thing is dodgy as ****. 

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I still dont get how they sold the stadium to themselves just so they met FFP.

Surely thats a rule break itself?

It's against the EFL rules now. Wasn't when they did it though.

Wasn't when we did it either ;) We were one of the club's to benefit most from that scam.

• Like 2

Â