Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

27 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Hang on... 32 million for 21%, you're telling me that sack of horse dung is worth over £155 million quid! I'd argue not even a tenth of that

Double the price of Villa for NSWE 😂

Maybe it’s buy the 21%, get the other 79% free later on.

Moxley was the first journalist to report the proposed takeover, he didn't name names but framed it as a really positive thing, talked about how the club was being 'rescued', how they were getting their club back, and spoke positively about the people that were going to be put in charge.

But it turned out he didn't know the full story, and was basing his confidence on the word of Keith Harris, so of course now it's turned out Bassini is the Harris bidder he's trying to spin it into a positive by overplaying the Sullivan and Karen Brady angle.

But it has turned out since he made those tweets yesterday that Sullivan has signed a document that says he can't buy the club, if Bassini defaults, and Brady wasn't the female chairman that Bassini was referring to, to be fair it's Moxley himself that broke that story, and admits that he presumbed it would be Brady.

On 16/06/2022 at 02:49, maqroll said:

That interview is gold dust.

Not sure if you’ve seen it mate, but the interview he gave sky (I think it was posted on here a few pages back) during the failed Bolton takeover attempt was even worse. 

He was either pissed, on drugs, or just incredibly nervous. None of which are ideal traits in a football club chairman. 

31 minutes ago, av1 said:

Not sure if you’ve seen it mate, but the interview he gave sky (I think it was posted on here a few pages back) during the failed Bolton takeover attempt was even worse. 

He was either pissed, on drugs, or just incredibly nervous. None of which are ideal traits in a football club chairman. 

I think he definitely likes the gear

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I think he definitely likes the gear

Anyone interested in buying small heath must have a heavy addition to something. At least he’ll fit in with the fanbase 🤣

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

To be honest their current owners are the worst you can get, surely even bassini cant be any worse?

Although i dont understand why he only wants them for 3 years

As Jordan said on TS, you can’t always plan your exit. What if he’s had his fill in 3 years but no one wants to pay what he wants for his share? Does he just stay there with even less of a role, but making cuts left right and centre to try to claw back some money to make up the difference in what someone might offer him :lol:

Edited by Rob182

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

As Jordan said on TS, you can’t always plan your exit. What if he’s had his fill in 3 years but no one wants to pay what he wants for his share? Does he just stay there with even less of a role, but making cuts left right and centre to try to claw back some money to make up the difference in what someone might offer him :lol:

Its all very true and very wierd. Way you would go publicly wigh that info as well is very odd

• Like 1

Bassini has done another interview this time with The Jewish Telegraph, can't see the whole thing as need a subscription, but basically says that he's going to sack Bowyer and bring in Warburton, Bowyer being treated pretty badly, been 'left in the dark by their current owners' and now potential new investors talking about sacking him before they've even been confirmed as co-owners.

Also says that he wants to do a Press Conference where small heath fans will be invited along to ask questions, which could be extremely entertaining if it was to ever happen.

18 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Difficult to feel sorry for Bowyer when he's an absolute scrotum and will get paid a handsome some of money for being removed from the job

I wonder what he will spend his 80 quid pay off on

• Haha 2

Â