Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Shame I didn't win that £182mill on the Euros cos' I would have brought their club.

Once I had done that, levelled the shit hole ground, released their entire playing staff from senior down to U11's, slapped Gardner and coughed up some compo, I reckon I would still have about £150mill left to spend and that's a conservative estimate.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I think it's the "drinking in town, mate" rights that has proven to be the golden ticket.

Mate.

Maybe a consortium of city centre bar owners could try a takeover to preserve their pre match custom? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

But they're already a money-laundering scheme - that means the club will have been laundered more often than anything in a small heath fans wardrobe.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Thanks for confirming. The point has been a bit up in the air today. 

I know, I know. I didn't see the previous pages until after I'd posted and at that point it was too late.

Always happy to provide extra clarification for you though my friend.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently in talks to replace bowyer with warburton.

Probably a upgrade on bowyer to be honest

A slice of warbuton’s would be better than Bowyer currently

• Haha 2

Their assisant manager Mark Kennedy has left to become Lincoln manager, and they've said they're going to be working with Bowyer to find a replacement, so sounds like he's staying. I think the potential takeover is leaving them in limbo, as current owners aren't going to want to have to pay to sack a manager, or invest in new players, if they might not be owners in the coming months, what makes it worse for them is that any takeover will apparently take months to complete, something to do with their HKSE situation, so by the time they have new owners if that's what happens, there might not be much time, if any at all, to prepare for next season.

14 minutes ago, useless said:

Their assisant manager Mark Kennedy has left to become Lincoln manager, and they've said they're going to be working with Bowyer to find a replacement, so sounds like he's staying. I think the potential takeover is leaving them in limbo, as current owners aren't going to want to have to pay to sack a manager, or invest in new players, if they might not be owners in the coming months, what makes it worse for them is that any takeover will apparently take months to complete, something to do with their HKSE situation, so by the time they have new owners if that's what happens, there might not be much time, if any at all, to prepare for next season.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently in talks to replace bowyer with warburton.

Probably a upgrade on bowyer to be honest

Not sure they've got enough bread. 

They're the first team to have their Category One status academy publicly downgraded, and they basically admit in their statement that it's because they can't afford the money needed 'costs have been significantly higher than anticipated. This has presented a sizable obstacle when attempting to meet the required Category 1 conditions'.

They announced they were closing down their academy and when there was a backlash against that, it seems instead of just simply reversing that decision, they went one step further and took on something they couldn't manage.

They're actually producing a few decent youngsters at the moment, Trevan Sanusi been in the last few England U15 squads, Jordan James still only seventeen, played twenty times in the championship for them last season being linked with Palace and Wolves, George Hall another seventeen year old has also played for their first team and is an England U18 international, and of course there's Jobe Bellingham who's a very good player in his own right.

I think as well as Sanusi they've got a few other highly rated youngsters in the pre scholarship age, so will be interesting to see if their academy being downgraded has any bearings on their futures, could be some potential for us to pick up a few players.

Â