Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

He is 16 making his debut. What were you expecting? 

Didnt see judes debut then? And the games that followed?

The kids gonna struggle with the expectations i think unfortunately for him. If i was hik he would be better leaving the club so he doesnt have those expectations on his head

Edited by Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Didnt see judes debut then? And the games that followed?

The kids gonna struggle with the expectations i think unfortunately for him. If i was hik he would be better leaving the club so he doesnt have those expectations on his head

I dont understand the comparison. Do you expect every 16 year old to be as good as Jude Bellingham or they wont make it

God our slightly older youngsters havent got a chance though I do remember you writing off Ramsey last season

Just now, Zatman said:

I dont understand the comparison. Do you expect every 16 year old to be as good as Jude Bellingham or they wont make it

God our slightly older youngsters havent got a chance though I do remember you writing off Ramsey last season

What do you mean you dont understand the comparison? They are brothers people are going to compare them its natural. Like when we had the gardners, before gary played for us he was dubbed better than craig (turns out he was just as shite) or when we had Luke moore,  he was compared to stefan. Im sure if aaron ramsey makes it he will be compared to jacob.

In Kobes position its more tough because his brother is a unbelievable talent. So the blose fans will have big expectations on him. Even more so that their team is absolute garbage. If he is doesn't  start well i think the blose fans will just give up on him very quickly and say he isnt as good as jude then has a impact on him.

He is better off leaving blose so he doesnt get all that pressure on his shoulders.

Blues have a slight advantage over other teams when it comes to developing youth players because their team is so **** awful that they'll end up throwing the youngsters in out of sheer panic. Plenty of gametime for them that other teams can't afford to give.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Prob saw how hopeless there were against Plymouth and said feck this I aint going there.

Mate

Maybe they could sway him with drinks in town. Mate. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

SHA forum thread on the possible post Commonwealth games move to alex stadium is pure gold ! Like shooting fish in a barrel !

its not happening and its not even worth discussing, the whole commonwealth games bid is based around temporary stands, drops down to 18k after the games

maybe thats actually an ok number for them

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

UK Athletics HQ is at Alexander Stadium. I don't think they will suddenly just give their stadium to a skint Championship side. It is also the wrong side of the city for the noses as their support is in the south side.

No Vilers in the city centre

mate

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, mottaloo said:

SHA forum thread on the possible post Commonwealth games move to alex stadium is pure gold ! Like shooting fish in a barrel !

Is this based on the fact that Man City and West Ham moved into their respective stadiums following large athletics events ? The difference being that the Etihad was built purposely for the commonwealth games and the London stadium was built for the Olympics. The Alexandra stadium already exists and is a permanent athletics stadium which will have a very nice refurbishment and temporary additional seating. It will continue to be the main Uk athletics stadium after the games so unlike the other two the is no need to find a use for the stadium as it already has one 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, villa4europe said:

its not happening and its not even worth discussing, the whole commonwealth games bid is based around temporary stands, drops down to 18k after the games

maybe thats actually an ok number for them

18,000 ??? don't be silly, that is a ridiculous number of seats for Birmingham City. 

They will never fill that many.

Â