Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Plenty of positives to be taken from today:

1. Other than Rotherham, which was pretty much a given, all the other teams around them - Coventry, Derby, Forest and Huddersfield - won. That must be pretty disheartening for the vermin.

2. Karanka stays in charge for now.

3. Agent Hogan’s cover hasn’t been blown.

This is still very much on.

(First time in my life I’ve celebrated a Coventry win). 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just another reason why, if it were up to me, I'd never sell, loan or give these words removed any of our players. 

However shit they seem.

100% this

They'd have gone last year without Hogans run of goals and i fear it'll be the same again this year

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The only benfit was coventry forest Qpr all won.

Derby were unlucky against watford.

Sheff wed are dog 💩 what a idiot to get sent off in such an important game

The young lad has already signed for Celtic and the media are putting him under pressure to save Wednesday before he leaves

Apparently, they know for a fact that Jack isn't injured and it's something more sinister. Also, we are a relegation side and are in a downward spiral. We have apparently spent 300 million are no better than Southampton.

Lol. They are desperate aren't they. We are 8th with 2 games in hand. 

• Haha 1

Jeez, they are desperate.....i mean, desperate to find dirt on grealish....even believing some viler mate had told one of them he was gonna be injured and loads of villa staff took him out of their fantasy team (!) in advance ! Bacon face is snidey.....proper snidey too, so that means Greasy has been up to no good, nudge nudge wink wink....

Obsession doesn't even cover it. Oh by the way, you DO know you're in a relegation fight with crap owners and a poxy dilapidated stadium ?? 

Yeah, but what about Greasy though....!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Jeez, they are desperate.....i mean, desperate to find dirt on grealish....even believing some viler mate had told one of them he was gonna be injured and loads of villa staff took him out of their fantasy team (!) in advance ! Bacon face is snidey.....proper snidey too, so that means Greasy has been up to no good, nudge nudge wink wink....

Obsession doesn't even cover it. Oh by the way, you DO know you're in a relegation fight with crap owners and a poxy dilapidated stadium ?? 

Yeah, but what about Greasy though....!!

You REALLY need to stop living on their forum. I worry for your mental health!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont understand the point of being consistently on another teams forum and then calling them obsessed 😂

Am i consistently on their forum ? No.

It's all about "know thy enemy" so that's why this kind of dirty work has to be done on occasions

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Am i consistently on their forum ? No.

It's all about "know thy enemy" so that's why this kind of dirty work has to be done on occasions

And I'd much rather it was you than me doing it :clap:

• Haha 1

Â