Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Whilst i thoroughly enjoy the comments on this thread, please be careful you don't become obsessed with SHA.

One or two VTers seem to think i am, and i only give this much of a toss to their thoughts by writing this last bit 🥱

Otherwise,  as you were !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Whilst i thoroughly enjoy the comments on this thread, please be careful you don't become obsessed with SHA.

One or two VTers seem to think i am, and i only give this much of a toss to their thoughts by writing this last bit 🥱

Otherwise,  as you were !

I've been having a gander at their forum quite a lot of the last few months, I've needed something to giggle at.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s nothing wrong with a little scan of their depraved bog of a forum. It’s quite amusing, as long as you wear the correct PPE and sterilise your keyboard after. 

You can be treated to such well constructed comments like these: 

Seriously, what's with the personal "insults"

Greasy. Bacon Face. My 10 year old nephew is more mature.

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Seriously?

Mature?

"mature" and "SHA fan" are hardly bedfellows.

Mature they are not - I keep getting FB friend requests from one who I went to school with. His cover pic is a Zulu badge, and most of his updates are about Villa.

He's 58 years old FFS.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Seriously?

Mature?

"mature" and "SHA fan" are hardly bedfellows.

Mature they are not - I keep getting FB friend requests from one who I went to school with. His cover pic is a Zulu badge, and most of his updates are about Villa.

He's 58 years old FFS.

If you browse their forum it’s evident that the most vitriolic anti Villa comments are posted by over 60’s bitter bell ends. 
My area is mainly noses and there’s one in particular who’s approaching 60, every time I see him in the supermarket he’s wearing a Small Heath kit complete with a zulu face mask. He’s morbidly obese and I doubt he could punch his way out of a paper bag.

He looks like a billy bunter full kit w****r. I sometimes wonder whether his special needs extend beyond his choice of football team.

Edited by Robbie09
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I've seen mings referred to as 'Minge' and 'Mungs' on there before too 

It's really so bizarre 

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

I've seen mings referred to as 'Minge' and 'Mungs' on there before too 

It's really so bizarre 

To be fair this does not bother me we have fans that say KaWanker and used to call Redknapp every name under the sun!  Gargoyle brothers and so on its all harmless fun.

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

On the other hand, if anyone is obsessed with them, they should make sure to get their money's worth for the next few months because they might just have to settle for being obsessed with an Aldi and a car park after that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Their current valuation is around £378m in contrast ours is about £298m.... seems a little odd no? Still they’ll probably start trying to claim bragging rights on it.

I'm no money man but even i think that is creative accounting at it's finest !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I'm no money man but even i think that is creative accounting at it's finest !

It's a classic case of moving the decimal point one place, or maybe two in this case, over to the right. 

• Haha 1

Â