Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

52 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

https://almajir.net/2021/02/22/bsh-what-do-they-do/

Have a butchers here - the more you read, the less sense it seems to make and the more you can't help but think that something is very, very fishy indeed.

So the club made up 88% of the overall investment groups revenue and is now worth the best part of £400M.

Urm....okay......accounts due out tomorrow according to that piece 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

15 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I can never understand the hate for Dean Smith, that just completely boggles my mind. I think I've seen similar from Leeds and WBA fans. One of the true nice guys of football. There's not a single thing you can dislike about him, at least to that extent. Football fandom is a proper pathology at times.

it's the same for jack. they've had it in for him since day 1. that attack on him at their place had been built up for months. it's not like he'd ever said anything about them etc. i remember the abuse gabby used to get but pretty sure he'd given them a bit to incite it (not defending some of the filth they used to sing about him) plus all the goals he'd scored against them

it literally must be jealousy. blues would give their right arm to have one of their own in charge and have one of the PL poster boys captain of their club. the only blues fan half decent they've had lately pissed off at the earliest opportunity. ours signed a 5 year contract despite the option to move elsewhere.

deano's nicknames make me chuckle though....seen his name deliberately miss spelt as 'Smiff' and just seen someone go one further to 'Whiff'. i mean, points for originality if nothing else, but jeez it really is like a kids playground on that site

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, tismyk said:

its not that is the value of their holding company on the HKSE, 

But the only thing their holding company holds is the club. Do they even own their own stadium?

Either way, neither of those things are even worth £36, never mind £360m.

50 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

But the only thing their holding company holds is the club. Do they even own their own stadium?

Either way, neither of those things are even worth £36, never mind £360m.

Holding company owns the stadium rather than Small Heath owning it.

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

it's the same for jack. they've had it in for him since day 1. that attack on him at their place had been built up for months. it's not like he'd ever said anything about them etc. i remember the abuse gabby used to get but pretty sure he'd given them a bit to incite it (not defending some of the filth they used to sing about him) plus all the goals he'd scored against them

it literally must be jealousy. blues would give their right arm to have one of their own in charge and have one of the PL poster boys captain of their club. the only blues fan half decent they've had lately pissed off at the earliest opportunity. ours signed a 5 year contract despite the option to move elsewhere.

deano's nicknames make me chuckle though....seen his name deliberately miss spelt as 'Smiff' and just seen someone go one further to 'Whiff'. i mean, points for originality if nothing else, but jeez it really is like a kids playground on that site

Jack I can kind of understand, he winds up a lot of opposition fans. There's leeway there where you can see how someone can contrive to hate him. Smith? Absolutely nothing. It really boggles the mind. It's literally just because he's the Villa manager and a Villa fan. Nothing else.

• Like 1

On 24/02/2021 at 12:14, tomav84 said:

I've seen mings referred to as 'Minge' and 'Mungs' on there before too 

It's really so bizarre 

tbf it could just be autocorrect troubles. No matter how many times I try to add "Mings" as a word to my phone it always autocorrects to "Alf Garnett word"

12 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

But who are they borrowing from and why, seemingly are they doing no due diligence on it all?

If I went to the bank and said my house is worth £2M so I’d like to borrow x amount, they’d go on google maps and see that I live in a mid terrace shithole (for example) and laugh me out of the building.

Why isn’t anyone involved here bothering to look at who and what the club actually is? 

Super dodgy shit.

It makes absolutely zero sense except for one. You need to wash some dirty money so don't care if eventually you take a big hit, as long as in the short term you have some fresh smelling reddies. 

Another pearler of a post 

We are the working class soul of Birmingham.

Sure, there have been bad times and even worse players over many decades. There was the man in the fur coat, the Sketchleys boys and to many struggles.

However, one single fact remains, we are the most successful team around here, this century, in spite limited, comparable resources.

There is no possibility, whatsoever, of immature and sad glory hunting. We do not live in Little Aston, or worse, Lichfield.

We are irrationally loyal to the Blues. Not any manager, player or owner. But to the soul of working class culture, at its finest. That is supporting our own local team. There is always change and the club will improve in spite of the duffers in charge, now

Do they actually believe this tripe? I'd wager there are more Villa fans living in Brum than small heath fans

• Like 2

Â