Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

So FFP moves in, Cottrell + 5 Backroom staff with contracts till June 2020. 

Pay up the compo you sons of bitches :D 

Then they have to pay for new manager and his management team. There goes their budget for the summer regardless what league they are in

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Since when?

I think @ciggiesnbeer is right - on paper, of course.  Jota, Boga and Gallagher are all good players at this level and Morrison, Colin, Adams and potentially Dean are decent too.   They have a better team than the teams around them IMO.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I think @ciggiesnbeer is right - on paper, of course.  Jota, Boga and Gallagher are all good players at this level and Morrison, Colin, Adams and potentially Dean are decent too.   They have a better team than the teams around them IMO.

Deans terrible. Have you seen his defending for that second goal.

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

My guess at what SHA will do in their remaining games:

Boro (H) Draw

Cardiff (A)- LOSS

Hull (H)- Draw

Ipswich (H)- Win

Bolton (A)- LOSS

Burton (H)- Win

Wolves away- 4-0 defeat.they

Bristol City (A)- Win

Sheffield United (H)- Draw

QPR (A)- Win

Fulham (H)- Loss. Fulham will probably still be in the mix with us for second.

Been generous and given them 5 wins and 3 draws from their final 11 so they finish on 45 points. I honestly think that will still relegate them.

Gives the scale of the task for Monk anyway, they win three of their six pointer games and it's still not enough to keep them up.

Looking at their remaining games I can see them getting a new manager bounce on their way to a well merited relegation. I anticipate they may get a point at home against Hull, Ipswich and Burton along with a win in their last home game ever in the Championship against QPR but nothing other than humiliating defeats from their other games giving them a grand total of 36 points and bottom place.:D

13 hours ago, bobzy said:

Sheff Wed, Blues and Hull are all at the wrong end of the table. They’re just not the same calibre. I’m not saying that I think Blues stay up here btw - I just think they need fewer than 6 more wins. I can’t see any of the teams around them winning 6 games!

And still time for Bournemouth to get sucked into the scrap again ;)

Edit wrong post!

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I'd love them to battle their way back into it with some great results against our rivals only go down on the last day on gd after a crunching defeat as it'll be a worse kick in the balls if they have a bit of hope first :mrgreen:

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can you imagine last day of season we need them to beat fulham to finish 2nd but then that will also allow them to stay up?

Blues fans would rather lose that. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can you imagine last day of season we need them to beat fulham to finish 2nd but then that will also allow them to stay up?

They wouldn't be good enough to do that imo. Sessegnon against Jenkinson ffs.....

Hopefully we''d have made 2nd before final day.

If it's all wrapped up I could see Fulham putting out a reserve team like Huddersfield did last season which got SHA off the hook.

Â