Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Like seal said with that terrible squad he has guided them safely to mid table. A very good achievement for him considering he came from league two

Who?

DwHGLi9.jpg

• Like 1

Like seal said with that terrible squad he has guided them safely to mid table. A very good achievement for him considering he came from league two

Who?

DwHGLi9.jpg

Regarding Sausagefest, they are never gonna survive, unless they get a little crazy....... (sorry!)

• Like 2

Am I missing the point that they/he is trying to make?

Why will throwing raw sausages on the pitch show a protest of what their club has become? What's the connection? They think they've become... processed meat? Swine?

Who?

DwHGLi9.jpg

Regarding Sausagefest, they are never gonna survive, unless they get a little crazy....... (sorry!)

The day they cease will be like a kiss from a rose :)

Edited by trekka

Maybe they can profit on their Baggies love in and form 'West Small Heath Albion' and jointly push the envelope further with their jealousy of the Villa.

And why throw sausages? Potatoes would be more appropriate. There's enough collective chips on shoulders after all.

• Like 2

im tipping them next season to make the play off, hope they do because i want them back in the prem. never understood people who dont want their hated rivals in the same league. ok it great to see them get relegated but after a couple of seasons you want them back up.

Â