Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just when you thought we'd run out of things to laugh at them about...they decide to go to away games dressed in their normal clothing

Gheys.

gRYV7tN.jpg

:crylaugh:

Fixed for you

Four things from that

1. They did really well to get all their fanbase to dress up at the same time,  all 12 of them good stuff

2. Half arsed attempt,  the shoes aren't in period

3. Obviously shopped bloke second from the left has too many fingers,  or is he Andy Caroll's Dad?

4. Bloke far left,  good that he got the tools of his trade in the photo

Oh dear

Sky sources tell us Birmingham have sacked assistant boss Terry McDermott and first-team coach Derek Fazackerley. No news on manager Lee Clark yet but we'll bring you more as we have it. Birmingham have won just one of their last eight.

I'm sure it was wishful thinking but there was a rumour on a Sunderland messageboar that Lee Clark might be going to Newcastle, would be strange.

Apparently Tom Ross has said Terry McDermott and Derek Fazackerley haven't been sacked, so I'd presume they've walked for some reason.

Edited by useless

Sorry if this has already been posted, dunno how old it is but it's good fun nevertheless.

1970713_10152187503885860_457424623_n.jp

It was from last night, 8 of ten cats does countdown

I can just imagine a blues fan watchign this.

"S... O....T... oh my god it's going to happen, they'e going to spell out Shit on the VIlla on Countdown!

C?!"

fuuuu4rlz_by_justananimefreak123-d4kg8en

• Like 3

Sorry if this has already been posted, dunno how old it is but it's good fun nevertheless.

1970713_10152187503885860_457424623_n.jp

It was from last night, 8 of ten cats does countdown

I can just imagine a blues fan watchign this.

"S... O....T... oh my god it's going to happen, they'e going to spell out Shit on the VIlla on Countdown!

C?!"

fuuuu4rlz_by_justananimefreak123-d4kg8en

A Blues fan watching Countdown? Hmmmm

• Like 4

Since its quite obvious that Small Heath are behind this heinous crime surely everybody connected with them should be sent down too!

Doesn't Hong kong still have the death penalty? If so they should all be extradited and beheaded.

Â