Weekends Football 16/18 October

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I would argue for a red, he grabbed her by the neck, moments after screaming in her face, and her reaction made it very clear she didn't interpret it in a positive way.

A minimum of a yellow though, so I'm very disappointed to see it go unpunished.

He hardly grabbed her by the neck 

• Like 2

As funny as it is, Liverpool really got robbed today.  First, Pickford didn't even get a yellow for absolutely destroying van Dijk's ACL (He's out the rest of the season now), but to get completely fook'd over by VAR for the winner is criminal.  There needs to be some accountability for these horrendous VAR decisions.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KMitch said:

As funny as it is, Liverpool really got robbed today.  First, Pickford didn't even get a yellow for absolutely destroying van Dijk's ACL (He's out the rest of the season now), but to get completely fook'd over by VAR for the winner is criminal.  There needs to be some accountability for these horrendous VAR decisions.

And we've had no VAR controversies so far.

We're bound to get f***ed sooner rather than later.

27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Think Newcastle are more vulnerable than last year. With all the attacking players they have now they'll have to be more open and that will leave them exposed to counter attacks. Think they'll be in bottom 6.

It's second season of Bruceball isn't it? Or third? They are ****. The rot has set. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

Looked a clear penalty to me. Rashford didn’t really have it under control but the defender just planted his studs on his shin.

I know it’s United so we’re supposed to say it’s biased but that is a stonewall penalty for me. 

I've just watched it

For me, if the contact the defender made on rashford caused him to go down, yeah penalty 

But rashford was already going to ground befofe any contact being made

Â