England v Wales/England v Belgium/England v Denmark

andykeenan

Same as everyone else on here WHAT THE **** is Southgate doing....

Does he fancy the sack? He is consistently picking the wrong team and not just one player left out but several, it always disjointed and negative.

Seriously a child could pick a better team than him, I'm not even being hyperbolic.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

5 defenders plus Jordan Henderson and Declan Rice.

Our 1 world class player (Kane) on the bench. 

Southgate has lost the plot

*cough* 2 world class players on the bench 😉

• Like 2

I don't want Grealish to play today, I'd much rather see him rested, but that team is a shocker anyway. I can't for the life of me see how we retain possession with the players picked, I can't see how we transition without just launching the ball and I can't see how we can win the game if we don't have the ball. I'm gonna watch it because I can, but I'll be stunned if we get anything out of it. 

What a negative line up. Gives me shuddering echoes of the match v spurs under McLeish. Risible stuff.

With Jack starting on Thursday i dont mind him on the bench if i thought he'd be starting on wednesday, but otherwise so depressing

Just now, Rodders said:

What a negative line up. Gives me shuddering echoes of the match v spurs under McLeish. Risible stuff.

With Jack starting on Thursday i dont mind him on the bench if i thought he'd be starting on wednesday, but otherwise so depressing

Do you think Southgate will have 2 of the right backs marking De Bruyne like McLeish tried on Bale 😂

Â