England v Wales/England v Belgium/England v Denmark

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Xela said:

He's digging himself into a hole he won't be able to get out of. Other teams fans and the media now know Jack deserves to be starting as well as what we already knew 

The worst thing is that it’s not clear what Southgate is trying to do. This ultra defensive selection and formation is never going to be successful long or medium term.

I think he’s trying to get fired.

Severe lack of creativity in that team and not many options there to link a very defensive midfield to the attack.

Add to that, Pickford in goal and right backs as a left wingback and centre half I cannot see a cohesive performance 

I totally expect us to lose by at least 2 goals and I don’t give a sh1t really 

Team

Pickford, Alexander-Arnold, Walker, Dier, Maguire, Trippier, Rice, Henderson, Mount, Rashford, Calvert-LewinSubs: Pope, Henderson, James, Mings, Coady, Maitland-Niles, Phillips, Ward-Prowse, Grealish, Kane, Ings, Sancho

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Three rightbacks and two defensive midfielders. Southgate is such a hack. Hurry up and get sacked waistcoat weasel. 

Maguire picked, on current form he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. 

8 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Maguire picked, on current form he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. 

In terms of current levels he might be just ahead of Liam Ridgewell in the pecking order 

• Haha 1

Don't mind Grealish not playing, he's nursing an injury.

I do however hope we get smashed in these next two games. 

Villa 7-2 Liverpool type stuffings. 

Because otherwise we're wasting the Euros with this chump.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Maybe more like this. Overload the right-hand side, leaving Mount in acres of space on the left for the crossfield ball. Ample of opportunities for him to replicate the things Jack would have done. Genius planning from GS.

lineup.png.7b4ca3c5d51794883c32b54ffa9dd920.png

Edited by a-k
Didn't see the quoted post

Â