Weekends Football 25/27 September

andykeenan

16 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Good question!

There’s Delph too and was going to suggest Enda Stevens but think he was signed post MON. 

McCleish signed Stevens.

Salifou started in Moscow :D

Guzan, Luke Young, Davies (Osbourne 84), Knight, Shorey, Albrighton, Gardner, Salifou (Harewood 46), Sidwell, Bannan, Delfouneso.
Subs Not Used: Taylor, Lichaj, Clark, Lowry.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Havertz and Werner getting written off already smh

Not sure lampard knows how to use either of them, both quality though, will no doubt have some sort of league too big a step for them style nonsense coming soon

Chelsea are badly missing Pulisic, it's all a bit narrow in the final third. Need someone to stretch play upfront. What's happened to Ziyech?

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Crazy that 10 teams finished below Burnley last season.

They went on that mad run after we beat them on New Years day, beat Man, United away and Leicester at home shortly afterwards.

Think they'll be thick in relegation battle this season, similar to Bournemouth last season in gravity pulls them back down after a few years of being comfortable.

So Leeds spent £30m on that striker, and he’s on the bench?

Maybe he’s not match fit or something. I hope it’s another Bielsa Augustin situation. Spend big money and then not even fit him into the team.

3 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

So Leeds spent £30m on that striker, and he’s on the bench?

Maybe he’s not match fit or something. I hope it’s another Bielsa Augustin situation. Spend big money and then not even fit him into the team.

Bamford is in good form tbf.

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Bamford is in good form tbf.

True. But Bielsa has played them together before, so it seems odd to me that he couldn’t fit his £30m man and his best (goalscoring) striker in the same team.

• Like 1

Â