Weekends Football 25/27 September

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

How could you have multiple 50m+ players in your team and almost lose to this poor West Brom side. Embarrassing.

You give a guy who is clearly out of his depth the managers job because he was really good player for you ten years ago. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I bet Watkins scores more than the rich man's German Andi Weimann.

How could you have multiple 50m+ players in your team and almost lose to this poor West Brom side. Embarrassing.

Maupay with 3 goals in 3 games.

Watkins has some catching up to do.

Edited by villalad21

Just now, theboyangel said:

That Burnley team looks so uninspiring... apart from Dwight McNeil.

no Tarkowski in the squad either so likely to be off before the end of the transfer window 

Their team is funny. It's like 11 stock video game characters were put on a pitch and given generic British names. Matej Vydra is the most exotic player in that team :lol:

• Haha 1

From what I saw, I thought WBA played pretty well and I would hardly call them sh*t.  They got undone by a well-taken shot where the keeper was blocked and had no chance, a brilliant bit of interplay in the box and a lucky tap-in from a save after a potential handball in the buildup.   I also thought the WBA player was fouled when dispossessed to start the move for the 2nd goal.  I'm glad baggies didn't get all 3 points and think they're still relegation candidates, but I don't think they'll get cut adrift early on based on that performance.  Pereira is a player.

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Albrighton and Clark may have been on the fringes also come to think of it.

I’m pretty sure Albrighton (and Bannan) played in that Moscow game where we practically threw in the towel before we kicked a ball. 

• Like 2

Â