Playstation 5

villarule123

godfall confirmed for psn+ perfect game for it imo, expecting it to be a 6/10 decent enough but glad i didnt pay £70 for it kind of game, hopefully they add sack boy in the near future as thats probably the game from the launch window that i still havent got round to

also added lego DC villains and mortal shell which is a well reviewed dark souls clone so a good month

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

godfall confirmed for psn+ perfect game for it imo, expecting it to be a 6/10 decent enough but glad i didnt pay £70 for it kind of game, hopefully they add sack boy in the near future as thats probably the game from the launch window that i still havent got round to

also added lego DC villains and mortal shell which is a well reviewed dark souls clone so a good month

Mortall Shell is excellent. Takes a bit of time to get your eye in with the 'harden' mechanic (Ken.gif) but once it clicks it's a really good game.

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The version of Godfall coming to PS+ is Godfall: Challenger Edition. This version of the game doesn't feature any of the campaigns. What Challenger Edition owners do get is a boost to Level 50 and the ability to play the three endgame-level modes, Lightbringer, Dreamstones and the Ascended Tower of Trials. So while on face value it does appear like you're saving £70, if you want the campaign and the expansions then you have to upgrade the Challenger Edition to the Deluxe Edition at cost (the price of the upgrade hasn't been revealed).

• Thanks 1

On 02/12/2021 at 12:37, Daweii said:

The version of Godfall coming to PS+ is Godfall: Challenger Edition. This version of the game doesn't feature any of the campaigns. What Challenger Edition owners do get is a boost to Level 50 and the ability to play the three endgame-level modes, Lightbringer, Dreamstones and the Ascended Tower of Trials. So while on face value it does appear like you're saving £70, if you want the campaign and the expansions then you have to upgrade the Challenger Edition to the Deluxe Edition at cost (the price of the upgrade hasn't been revealed).

Or as a lot of people are saying, basically it’s giving you a demo/trial version to play a small part of the game.

• Like 1

Just bought a PS5 to go in family room. My son has a PS4 and has Playstation Plus. I am looking at getting a PS plus account for me but is the PS Now account worth having too. I don't imagine I will be playing loads of games

3 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Just bought a PS5 to go in family room. My son has a PS4 and has Playstation Plus. I am looking at getting a PS plus account for me but is the PS Now account worth having too. I don't imagine I will be playing loads of games

100% PS Now is better than PS Plus, it has 100’s of top games whereas PS Plus only gets old 2 games per month (and those are already on PS Now).  

However is you want to play online, then you have to get PS Plus (however the PS Now games let’s you have online for free without PS Plus).  

But if you have PS Plus anyway, then only get PS Now is you want more games to play.

With PS Now, you’ll never buy a game again! However, if you’re only going to play the odd game here and there it might not be worth £35 for the year.

Edited by ender4

On 04/12/2021 at 07:52, villa4europe said:

Push square ate reporting that the penny has finally dropped for Sony - PSN+ and PSNow are going to be merged next year 

Terrible news for PS Now subscribers.  We are now going to have to pay for PS Plus as well as PS Now, even though PS Plus is terrible and of no use 🤦‍♂️

On 02/12/2021 at 09:11, villa4europe said:

as soon as i see the words "dark souls" im out, those games do nothing for me

Same here, I used to love the first 2, but they're not for me anymore, I just don't have the time to get good at them and don't want to spend my gaming time frustrated. I think there are 3 types of gamers, those who play to relax, those who want a challenge, and those who wish the gamepad came with optional electrodes to attach to your balls when you make a mistake. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ender4 said:

Terrible news for PS Now subscribers.  We are now going to have to pay for PS Plus as well as PS Now, even though PS Plus is terrible and of no use 🤦‍♂️

Its 3 tiers but there's no real details yet, the hope has to be that you pay the same and get more stuff 

Always seemed daft to me that a ps+ game doesn't join ps now for example 

Also not sure what happened with the trial in Poland where ps now added sonys movie catelogue to the service 

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Always seemed daft to me that a ps+ game doesn't join ps now for example 

Huh? That’s the wrong way round.

Virtually all the games that come to PS+, have already been on PS Now months or years earlier.  They normally remove it from PS Now after a while and then give it to PS+.

• 2 weeks later...
Â