Playstation 5

villarule123

1 hour ago, T-Dog said:

Are there many decent games for it at the minute for a quite casual player? The only games I've really invested time in before are the GTA, boxing/wrestling games with decent career modes, FIFA (altho, any football game would do, I'm not that arsed about playing online any more) and occasionally a COD type game. Maybe the odd Assassins Creed type game too. I've been putting off buying the PS5 because I couldn't see many games that fit that category before (albeit a couple of years aho) - Ta

If you want to casually play single player games then the PS5 has absolutely loads, including some PS4 games which are still great.

Last of Us

Last of Us 2

God of War

God of War Ragnarok

Spiderman

Spiderman: Miles Morales

Spiderman 2

Horizon Zero Dawn

Horizon Forbidden West

Ghost of Tsushima

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wilko154 said:

If you want to casually play single player games then the PS5 has absolutely loads, including some PS4 games which are still great.

Last of Us

Last of Us 2

God of War

God of War Ragnarok

Spiderman

Spiderman: Miles Morales

Spiderman 2

Horizon Zero Dawn

Horizon Forbidden West

Ghost of Tsushima

Final Fantasy Remake

Final Fantasy Rebirth

Jedi: Fallen Order

Jedi: Survivor

Ratchet and Clank: Rifts Apart (Brilliant fun)

Not to mention some great remakes / rereleases such as Mass Effect trilogy, Resident Evil games etc.. Plenty of pick up and play games.

if you skipped PS4 you've also got the likes of days gone

playstation have pretty much built their current empire on single player story driven games, there's loads of them

if you like AC id say ghost of tsushima is the game that series wishes it was

there's then also a scattering of "indie" games which are more pick up and play 30 minute at a time games like dave the diver, stray, concrete genie, untitled goose game and arguably the best PS5 game in astro bot - thats a harder category to find what clicks with you personally though

id recommend getting one, getting a trial of PSN and then just trial and error

• 2 weeks later...
Â