Playstation 5

villarule123

4 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Honestly i think Sony are sleeping on Astro. It could be the closest thing they have to a Mario/Sonic killer.

Its insane how PS had no mascot. Mario for Nintendo, Sonic for Sega....Playstation nothing till maybe sackboy?

I think its less that Sony were sleeping on Astro Bot and more that Team Asobi weren't a standalone studio until recently. Team Asobi were small and were very reliant on Japan Studio. That has changed recently so they're in a better position now to make Astro Bot into a legit franchise. 

• Like 1

Sony are trialling game trials in the UK, until October 28th you can play 6 hours of death stranding and 5 hours of sackboy 

Sounds like you find the game on the store and it should be an option on there 

First problem with the trial... The download time takes time off the clock 🤦‍♂️ so you can't download it over night and play it the next day, there's a lesson learned straight away for them 

11 hours ago, dubbs said:

Problem is there's nothing on Apple TV worth watching!

Wash your mouth out with soap and water then watch Ted Lasso.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jim said:

Wash your mouth out with soap and water then watch Ted Lasso.

I don't know why but it's never appealed to me despite lots of people saying otherwise. 

• 2 weeks later...

There's a state of play on Wednesday 

Expected to be a 3rd party special giving them a free advert for Christmas but also they should announce the ps+ games for november which if they're doing it this way means I hope they'll be big, they're also doing a 5 year anniversary of PSVR and expected to give away some games for that 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Picked up Borderlands 3 on PS5 for 11.99.

Enjoyed the first couple so I'm hoping for more of the same. 

Anyone played it?

Bargain! Brill game mate. I can download it again if you fancy some co-op at some point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Got one from Game this morning.  They were only selling bundles so went for the cheapest option with an extra pad and Spider Man.  

Now the missus is going to wrap it and lock it away until Xmas day.  😥

Happy Christmas dude,  it'll be worth the wait!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Got one from Game this morning.  They were only selling bundles so went for the cheapest option with an extra pad and Spider Man.  

Extra pad and a single player game

Never change GAME...but spiderman is great 

Have a look to see if psn+ is still in the black Friday sale, download the app and add November's games to your library

Also have a word with the wife about needing to open it up before Xmas day so you can download all the updates and patches 😉

Godfall should be announced to be "free" on PSN next week

9 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

How much extra was the bundle?

Â