Playstation 5

villarule123

I'd say the first one is a game that I enjoyed a lot and I expect to enjoy thr new one too without thinking it was a 10/10 stone cold killer putting it under pressure to repeat it

Will get it in 2 weeks when I finish deathloop which I'm still having a lot of fun with 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Yuck

im not overly surprised if im honest

they want you playing horizon and GT...and uncharted and 5 nights at freddys and ghost wire tokyo, they also have about 4 exclusive indie games in march

and then elden ring, babylons fall, the FF origin game

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

What is this game?

Stranger of paradise 

Its being done by koei tecmo and team ninja and then published by SE

The first video of it looked dog rough, from the little more I've seen it sounds like koei (who made dynasty warriors) trying to make a Souls game, written by the guy who wrote FF7 and 8, it's hard to know exactly what it will be or if it will be any good

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think we'll see Hogwarts Legacy appear as WB Games have been trying to find a good time to show that game again. 

The focus on Japanese publishers likely means we'll see something from Capcom and something from Square Enix. I'd like to think we'd see FF16, but I'm tempering expectations and going with the release trailer for Stranger of Paradise instead. 

Not sure if we'll see Spartacus. That feels like something Sony will just unveil on the PS Blog. Almost everything related to PlayStation itself has been a blog post in the past few years. 

Edited by Daweii

On 24/02/2022 at 20:29, wilko154 said:

Finally got myself a PS5!

First Horizon to finish, then onto the new one.

Elden Ring looks incredible though.

Where from?! I’m checking most places online multiple times a day with no luck. 

square have an exclusive game coming out in may/june, the one with the girl who runs and jumps around, that will need a push so id expect to see that (im guessing no one played the other PS5 exclusive that was kind of the same Solar Ash*)

they have team asobi out there but they've said nothing on VR - announce the full astro bot game!

FF16, maybe at best another DLC type spin off for VII rather than anything on the next installment, almost definitely this FF origin game

as a side - focus on japan...ghostwire tokyo is out in about 2 weeks, i know its not a japanese game but would be strange if it wasnt shown or mentioned

* with that, returnal and kena it does feel like a creeping number of decent games i havent played, round 2 of the PSN collection has to come soon, theres loads out there, still last of us 2, spiderman and ghost from last gen 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

square have an exclusive game coming out in may/june, the one with the girl who runs and jumps around, that will need a push so id expect to see that (im guessing no one played the other PS5 exclusive that was kind of the same Solar Ash*)

they have team asobi out there but they've said nothing on VR - announce the full astro bot game!

Forsaken (aka. Project Athia) ? That's just had a delay announced until October. Could still appear, though.

As for VR, the blog did say that there will be no updates on VR2 titles or hardware.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hogso said:

Forsaken (aka. Project Athia) ? That's just had a delay announced until October. Could still appear, though.

As for VR, the blog did say that there will be no updates on VR2 titles or hardware.

Yeah I want a full non VR astro game, I think the time is right and it could be more popular than r&c as sonys main platformer

From a completely selfish point of view, as I won't be purchasing VR, I really want a stand alone Astro Bot game...but it's inevitable that it will be the flagship product for VR2, and why not.

19 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Where from?! I’m checking most places online multiple times a day with no luck. 

I was the same mate, I had almost given up then just chanced it walking into GAME and they had a few available.

Best thing to do is when GAME release stock online just go into your local store and ask if they have a few.

Also follow @PS5StockAlertUK on Twitter with notifications on, they are pretty on the ball with stock releases.

Edited by wilko154

DioField Chronicle looks like a new gen FFT game in all but name, with those great looking diarama style maps and all. 

As for a new Valkyrie game reveal, it's a surprise sure (the character at the end was Hrist from the Valkyrie Profile games, so there's some connection to them), but I can't help but feel a little let down by their being no FF7R, FFXVI, DQ12, Chrono Cross remake and so on. 

The more I see of Forspoken, the more it's development lineage with FFXV screams out at me. Those out door environments could have been pulled straight from FFXV for the most part. Don't have high hopes for that. 

And Capcom's Exoprimal...it's a big budget Earth Defence Force game, right? The fun of EDF is that they're a bit shit, really, but totally nuts and silly at the same time. Bit early to judge if this is a bit too po faced, but if it was an actual EDF clone with a budget...I'd play it

Edited by hogso

Â