Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Simply got to offer this guy a new deal when he walks back into BH in August, 10 year one just to be on the same side.

Even still having 3 years left on his deal dosen't feel secure enough to me. One of the best signings we've made for decades.

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Balotelli I believe…

Probably - Jorghino was the first that came to mind because of the game last night.

I should really have put Brad Young, after his penalty in the Youth Cup final - he's the real master 😉

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Dunno if true but read that Emi became a dad four days ago but hasn't get met his new daughter cos hes at the tournament

Congratz are in order

Damián Emiliano Martínez , the hero Draw from this Tuesday night , is happy, enjoys the moment, shows himself with the other archers, receives everyone's embrace and longs for something very special and unforgettable that he could not live closely: he was a father ago four days and met her daughter on the phone . The story behind a great story after the three saved penalties ... But of course, while a country was going to sleep happily for the covers of Aston Villa 1, his brother Alejandro, in a talk with TyC Sports, gave a revealing fact. " Draw was a father four days ago and he lived it by phone , I don't know if many of them knew about it. That gave him more strength," he also logically excited.

https://www.ole.com.ar/copa-america/dibu-martinez-papa-distancia-copa_0_m9-SdXhKG.html

Google translate is hilarious.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tubby said:

"It's so good to play on the same side as you Jack"

Opens eyes

"Oh, sorry Lionel, you remind me of someone else"

"If only I could have calves as big as him, then maybe you'd love me... 😭

So, Emi is the archer, he is now a dad, he's the hero of Argentina and the breaker of Gooners hearts :) 

We need to offer him a new year deal with a pay increase, clean sheet bonus and, a huge sale clause of at least £100m. 

6 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

So, Emi is the archer, he is now a dad, he's the hero of Argentina and the breaker of Gooners hearts :) 

We need to offer him a new year deal with a pay increase, clean sheet bonus and, a huge sale clause of at least £100m. 

Hope he convinces some genius Argentinean player to come home with him, after all Aston Villa is probably the easiest football team name to learn.

• Like 1

Â