Emiliano Martínez

hippo

What a man and what a player! 👏

Just look at what moving to this club has done for his career 😉😆

You’re welcome Emi 🤣

Seriously though, we are so fortunate to have an ELITE GK! Hopefully the team won’t be far off his level and we can make Europe.

With characters and talents like Emi in the squad, the sky really is the limit!

Love this guy, here’s to our future successes together! 

• Like 1

Proud of him, he’s really made a name for himself now. He’s going to be number 1 for quite some time, fought for and won that shirt and he is not letting go! His quality and personality is undeniable.

Capture 1.JPG

Amazing to think that in literally 12 months, he has gone from a bench warmer at Arsenal, to loved and adored by the Villa fans.....to a literal National hero of Argentina!

its like a fairytale story......

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 04/07/2021 at 10:19, M_Afro said:

Has Emi become our best player? I don’t mean highest value player because keepers will never be valued as highly as forward players but more his status and ranking above his peers. He is in the world’s top 10 keepers in my view. Maybe even top 5. He is our best signing since McGrath.

On 04/07/2021 at 11:14, villa4europe said:

😳

He's the 3rd best keeper in the PL for me, Alison and Ederson are better

In pure keeping skills he's as good as those 2 but their on the ball stuff and how they then become effectively an 11th outfield player elevates them to another level 

You were saying…?

Funny GIF

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

He actually got damn close to saving the first pen, too. 

Even the one he let in down the middle he jumps up and looks at the player as if he just farted in a lift. 

A gentleman in the streets but a Sicario in the (clean) sheets.

9 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

One step is missing, let's go to the dream of all Argentines

I've never really had this feeling of immense pride with a player on International duty.

Had it a bit when Barry finally got called up, obviously Jacks first start - but to be at this level, carrying a team to the final - I'm so happy for him.

• Like 1

Â