Matty Cash

paul514

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Still our best right back as of today and should be starting when fit.

100% - Came here to say this. We need that natural back 4 of ours at all times. Konsa NEEDS to be in that CB pairing. 

I thought he did well today. He used and kept the ball well and made himself available all of the time. Could easily have won it for us but fora brilliant block. Fair play to him.

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

I thought he did well today. He used and kept the ball well and made himself available all of the time. Could easily have won it for us but fora brilliant block. Fair play to him.

also nice cross for Duran.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Still our best right back as of today and should be starting when fit.

Unai I beg you. Play Cash-Konsa-Pau-Moreno. 

Cash isn’t perfect but can provide that dynamic of adding an extra attacker against these low blocks. No one is afraid of Konsa venturing forward. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Thought he had a v good game tonight.

Me too. He may not be the best when we have a lot of possession and are playing beautiful triangle passing football, but tonight he was a useful outlet and we needed his energy when we were under the cosh.

• Like 1

Can never question his workrate… it’s his ability that’s in question… but that is something Unai can and presumably has worked on…

Matty also mentioned he’s had some trouble with his calf or hamstring (after the Boro game) and was feeling better… unfortunately it appeared to flare up again…

32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Can never question his workrate… it’s his ability that’s in question… but that is something Unai can and presumably has worked on…

Matty also mentioned he’s had some trouble with his calf or hamstring (after the Boro game) and was feeling better… unfortunately it appeared to flare up again…

Hopefully not, the way he got people to stretch his leg and was asking for water I thought he was just knackered.

Â