Iceland v England/Denmark v England

andykeenan

I hope England get stuffed. Can't stand FIFA, the FA, Southgate or what International football has become (I have fond memories up until Englands supposed Golden generation came along) 👊🍆💦

Southgate had the luckiest draw ever in 2018, I seem to remember we didn't score from open play only set pieces, then the 1st time we met a decent team we were played off the park. Southgate is a muppet and any other country in the world (Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Holland) would be building their team around a player like Jack Grealish. (2nd in stats in the PL to De Bruyne FFS)

Not England though, kick and rush it to the speed merchants up front and hope we get lucky. What a joke.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 2

Eric Dier has 40 caps. Mental. Harry Winks now a regular, unbelievable. Mark Noble in 5 years will still be 10x the player Winks will ever be. No left backs. Trent AA and Trippier and Walker. Michael Keane a regular now too... i’d have O’connel, coady, Tarkowski and even Ben White over him if we’re suddenly giving places to players in the second tier. Mings shouldnt be in the squad. 

Still we’ll probably win both games 4-0 as theres nothing riding on them and Gareth will go home and sleep with his new trouser press.

Â