Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Its reducilous that he's expected to play every minute of every game and play at his highest standard every game definitely was hampered by thst challenge early on 

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Southgate already talking about can only take one more striker to Euros. Let’s see how much his ‘recent bias’ becomes a factor if he opts for Toney.

Even if Ollie wasn't better than Toney (which he is). Toney is very similar to Kane. Ollie would offer quality as well as something very different.

1 minute ago, Mozzavfc said:

Probably the worse player to get an injury 

I'd say Martinez would be the worst, but he's definitely on the top 2. For all the luck we've had with Watkins avoiding injury the last few years, I thought that had balanced itself out with all the other players we'd lost. 

Seems the football gods really do have it in for us. 

Please please please don't be long term.  2 weeks and missing the England games would be nice. 

1 minute ago, Callum said:

Wont be long term. Will miss this weekend likely, but no more. Looked like a heavy fall, hopefully just bruising

Hope you’re right, but very unusual for Watkins to go down like that, it will be something he’s pretty worried about I’d think.

Just now, KentVillan said:

Hope you’re right, but very unusual for Watkins to go down like that, it will be something he’s pretty worried about I’d think.

I thought so too, but his worry was probably about preserving himself for the season ahead and euros.

Â