Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

On 23/02/2024 at 11:24, Kiwivillan said:

I'd have Carew instead of Gabby

Gabby doesnt even get in the top 5, I would have JPA or Dublin next...

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2

He's really flying now when we need our big players.

You can't play him when he's like this. Incredible. Just have to hope he doesn't see enough of the ball.

• Like 2

Another goal and assist and really destroyed Forest they had change the centre backs at half time

Even an assault on his back was brushed off 😂

Edited by Zatman

Let's say he gets like 20 goals and 15 assists and we get top 4. He'd have to be in the running for PFA POTY surely? Just off that alone you'd have to consider him our best ever striker in the PL era. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Let's say he gets like 20 goals and 15 assists and we get top 4. He'd have to be in the running for PFA POTY surely? Just off that alone you'd have to consider him our best ever striker in the PL era. 

People might I say I'm biased with Ollie 

I would counter that in the end he's proven himself to any doubters ....

Imagine if his season includes a top 4 finish and a European trophy....

He will be by seasons end etched in our Premier League history...

Watch Southgate not pick him now for the Euros 😅

Edited by Villan_of_oz

You sort of take him for granted but stats wise he’s basically the most productive forward in the league and we have him until 2028. We couldn’t afford a player like this. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I still don't think he will get picked for the euro's.

Gaz will take Toney or Callum Wilson instead...

image.jpg?id=28064622&width=1200&height=

Edited by AshVilla

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

I still don't think he will get picked for the euro's.

Gaz will take Toney or Callum Wilson instead...

image.jpg?id=28064622&width=1200&height=

100% Toney will be going. Kane, Toney and knowing this 🔔🔚 Rashford or Wilson. He will make up some excuse like he needs to be playing at a top level like champions League or something stupid.... Then when pressed on Toneys inclusion he will change the subject 🤣

Watkins is on fire, if he has ambitions to play for England regularly then we will lose him. We know what that squad is like... Would be hard to replace without serious money! 

Watkins won’t push for a move if he doesn’t make the Euros. 

Hopefully this will be the last tournament under the management of Southgate and we can bring in someone else who doesn’t hate our club and loathed to select players despite form. 

Just now, Villa87 said:

Surely Watkins makes the Euro squad despite Southgate’s ineptitude. Watkins has arguably been player of the season so far!

You’d like the think so but we know the ineptness and bitterness of Southgate too.

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

Surely Watkins makes the Euro squad despite Southgate’s ineptitude. Watkins has arguably been player of the season so far!

Think he’ll make it, as who else can he pick after Kane? Toney perhaps? Can’t imagine he’ll take Wilson or Nketiah now. 

It’s the other wide forward positions, which will cause him more of a headache. Foden, Rashford, Grealish, Saka, Bowen. Add to those, he’ll probably want Palmer and/or Maddison in his midfield with Rice/Bellingham. 

Â