Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

I'm happy for him starting & hope he gets on the score sheet will do him the world of good, but let's not kid ourselves he could score 4 or 5 tonight he won't start ahead of Kane & we never play 2 up front, just praying he comes back injury free & buzzing because he has netted for his country, Southgate has pretty much said the only reason he called Watkins up because Wilson has an injury.

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

His ball control technique isn't a strength of his. I'm far from the only person to think this.

PS the sarcasm at the end is pathetic :)

The sarcasm is because your point is simply absurd. “It isn’t a strength of his” is reasonable - I disagree, but relative to other parts of his game I can see your point. “Poor”, as you described it, is simply a ridiculous thing to say about someone who leads the line in a top 6 PL team and is playing for England as I type this. It obviously is not poor or he wouldn’t be where he is

30 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Odd interview. Seemed to have a different outward persona.

Almost as if he's been told he's not confident enough so has tried to act uber-confident in the interview. 

Really? Got a link?

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Which if that's the case, why didn't he start Nketiah? He does talk absolute riddles and bollocks most of the time.

No idea, its what he said when he was asked on Watkins call up at the presser, neither will get any minutes against Italy if they do be only a few minutes.  

Â