Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

11 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I cant deny it, when Ollie took his shirt off today, I was sexually aroused. It was lucky I had both hands on my phone.

8wTj41i.jpg

I didn't know he was that ripped. Good for him to revel a bit. Such a likeable guy.

33 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I didn't know he was that ripped. Good for him to revel a bit. Such a likeable guy.

Hes definitely bulked up since Unai. He was always pretty athletic before but looks like more muscle mass to my eye and its clearly helping him hold off defenders!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

That celebration says quite a bit for me.

The lad is fired up beyond belief. He wants this to be his level now. He's hungry for goals.

Up the **** Ollie

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Good strikers are hard to find...Ollie is in such great form on a surging side that is starting to turn heads...an England call up is in the cards...I wonder if some club will come in for him this summer. Man Utd need a striker. Spurs might be interested...

I think his celebration was also an outpouring of frustration because it was absolutely unbelievable that Felipe didn’t pick up a yellow card all game for repeatedly dragging Ollie and others down. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SecretVillaScout said:

37 PL Goals for Aston Villa. 36 more goals to become our All Time top PL goalscorer. 

2 or 3 more seasons as our main striker and he beats that. That would be another fantastic achievement for him and a realistic goal. Provided Unai sticks around and Watkins is first choice then no reason why he can’t do it! ⚽

He’s in phenomenal form right now - long may it continue! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Even he agrees

Was thinking similar. Earlier in the season, it seemed like he was getting into great positions but missing a lot of decent chances.  Now it's like his Brentford form translated has been translated to the Prem and he had become an assassin in front of goal  with a much greater  range of finishing  I only get to see the highlights though  - is he still missing decent chances?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Was thinking similar. Earlier in the season, it seemed like he was getting into great positions but missing a lot of decent chances.  Now it's like his Brentford form translated has been translated to the Prem and he had become an assassin in front of goal  with a much greater  range of finishing  I only get to see the highlights though  - is he still missing decent chances?

Yes but arguably only at the same rate as top strikers.  He’s going to miss decent chances like even the best do but he’s taking many now.  For me, he just looks like a better player now in all parts of his game from his workrate (his best attribute) has improved and his first touch (one of his worst attributes) is ten times better, in fact looks bloody good.  For me it’s chalk and cheese, the difference in Ollie and I’m delighted to have been so wrong but I feel I had very good reasons for my prior view at that time.

• Thanks 1

All the homoeroticism aside, he currently has the build of an absolute prime athlete. You can tell he’s working extremely hard and is in absolute peak condition. He’s sorted out the mental side too and he is quickly becoming the complete packaging to be an elite striker. If he can channel his inner Zlatan there is no stopping him. 

On 09/04/2023 at 00:20, SecretVillaScout said:

37 PL Goals for Aston Villa. 36 more goals to become our All Time top PL goalscorer. 

I do hope so - the sooner that title is ripped off that word removed the better. He won’t be able to dine out anymore on it - and whilst Ollie, has never claimed his love for the Villa, he is so much more humble and likeable.

I would be happy for Ollie to wear that mantle 

This is just mind boggling.

under Gerrard:

image.png.a873caaa9139f6e98d19eaced7973c64.png

Under Emery:

image.png.6483c5f4bc76f879f578b6d76aa51dd3.png

If i remember?, his records since Emery became manager:

• First Aston Villa player to score in five consecutive Premier League games.
  • First Aston Villa player to score in six consecutive away games.
  • Fist PL player to score in six consecutive away games in the PL since Aguero in 2017.

im literally living in the twilight zone 😆

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

This is just mind boggling.

under Gerrard:

image.png.a873caaa9139f6e98d19eaced7973c64.png

Under Emery:

image.png.6483c5f4bc76f879f578b6d76aa51dd3.png

If i remember?, his records since Emery became manager:

• First Aston Villa player to score in five consecutive Premier League games.
  • First Aston Villa player to score in six consecutive away games.
  • Fist PL player to score in six consecutive away games in the PL since Aguero in 2017.

im literally living in the twilight zone 😆

Gets worse. Last 2 in image were under Danks so only 1 goal under Gerrard this season

• Like 3

Â