Academy General Topic

mikeyp102

Beat Newcastle 2-0 in the quarter-final, two goals from Tommi O'Relly, good to see I-Lani Edwards back recently, I think must have been injured most of the season, I don't know much about him, but do know he was playing a couple of age up with Kadan Young for our U16s, wearing No.5 in clip, but I think is usually a central midfielder.

Edited by useless

3 hours ago, useless said:

Beat Newcastle 2-0 in the quarter-final, two goals from Tommi O'Relly, good to see I-Lani Edwards back recently, I think must have been injured most of the season, I don't know much about him, but do know he was playing a couple of age up with Kadan Young for our U16s, wearing No.5 in clip, but I think is usually a central midfielder.

He was amongst the first team at one point wasn't he under Dean? Seemed like the kid had a big rise from virtual irrelevance (IAS expected for a literal child) and suddenly was in first team training and seemed like he'd made some.big impressions.

Then vanished again - I assume that was his injury and managerial changes. That's the same kid right?

Academy transfer window opened yesterday, 'secretscout' suggesting there's going to be a lot of big deals, a lot of highly rated youngsers coming to full time age but haven't signed scholarships with their current clubs yet, Mikey Moore, Callum Olusesi, Jamal Jimoh, Chris Rigg, Ethan Nwaneri, Trevan Sansusi, Divine Mukasa, and so on, apparenlty quite a few might be leaving Man City was well, not sure why, but read that their lower age games have been packed with scouts in preperation.

New Brexit rules and not being allowed to sign players under eighteen from the rest of Europe means UK players now in more demand, hopefully we can hang on to ours, Triston Rowe the only one being linked away as far as I'm aware, I guess we will find out soon enough what's happening with him, at least if he does leave we've still got some other promising right-backs, Kesler, Jayden Barber, and Ashton McWilliams.

That's great to hear - those kids will have seen him play (and will doubtless end up keeping an eye on his Derby performances), so he'll have a relevance - and it's a really good chance for him to start his coaching career.

I love it when players come back and do this stuff.

• Like 3

Â