Midweek Football/Weekends Football 17/21 June

andykeenan

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I assume that is because of the higher likelihood he’ll score the winning kick and look a hero? The ego in that guy is immense.

Rule 1 of penalty shootouts, best penalty takers go first. 

I see sport bible have gone with that, selfish Ronaldo costs Juve the cup. 

Yeah, I don’t buy into this “best team to finish bottom” stuff. They are still dining out on 20 good minutes against Liverpool on the opening day and a shock win over Man City. Southampton were miles better today. 

They just can't finish unless Pukki is on the end of the chance, look at all the ones they missed on Boxing day.

First 10 minutes Drmic messed up a very good break and someone else had a good chance from a corner. They were terrible second half though.

Dier absolutely gifted a penalty to Man United there. Appalling defending. It's one thing to beaten by some outrageous skill, but literally all he did was jink his body slightly and Dier bought it, bought it dinner, and had married it before he realised Pogba has jogged around him.

So he pushes him over.

Edited by Chindie

Ref absolutely desperate to give a second pen there. And then VAR spends a minute trying to work out if a player tripping over their own feet is a pen.

Football is shit really, isn't it?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Ref absolutely desperate to give a second pen there. And then VAR spends a minute trying to work out if a player tripping over their own feet is a pen.

Football is shit really, isn't it?

Moss just wanted to take it to VAR so he could have breather. The fat ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Moss just wanted to take it to VAR so he could have breather. The fat ****.

Just think he gave that but refused to give the one when Gabby was cleaned out in the cup final by an Arsenal defender (albeit we were 3 down at that stage).

Same as Dowd sending off someone who was last man a month or two after the league cup final.

Â