Midweek Football/Weekends Football 17/21 June

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Interesting how far forwards Berge is playing. Seems to be first man in the box most of the time. I've not watched him play but thought he was a deeper midfielder with a good passing range.

He has really good mobility and more than OK pace for a big guy. The times I've watched him he's been up and down the pitch non stop.

Not sure how his stamina is after such a long break thou. Used to have quite the motor on him.

5 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Interesting how far forwards Berge is playing. Seems to be first man in the box most of the time. I've not watched him play but thought he was a deeper midfielder with a good passing range.

Anyone else watching on NBC? "Joe-alan-tonne".

Was that their big money signing?

Looked awful against us as well. Just a big lump with no footballing abilities.

He does look fairly mobile. I'm trying not to judge him too much as it's all still a bit disjointed and he's not playing where I'd expect.

Tbh these next few weeks are such a weird situation I can see a lot of sloppy football. The drinks breaks are killing momentum in so many games. The easiest thing to judge from players will be their mentality. 

1 hour ago, sne said:

Another 4 goals for Atalanta tonight.

They have 74 in 26. On course to way over league 100 goals this season.

Its a bit sad when football was cancelled for them. They probably had a chance at winning thr Champions League without the pressure of the squad being ripped apart 

• Like 1

Â