The economic impact of Covid-19

Genie

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He won’t suffer, that’s the problem, he’s already asset stripped all the brands for his own gain.

Yep. A absolute cretin. But i do believe there will be a huge boycott of any services he provides. 

His value will definitely take a tumble

Looks like Debenhams are going to the wall too. Perhaps just speeding up the inevitable, but we're going to have even emptier high streets next year, and e commerce isn't backfilling those jobs.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I think it costs a few quid to park your yacht each day. 

I bet it's more than €2.50 an hour,  free after 7pm. 

If his yacht is moored in Monaco, its a shit yacht. The biggest yachts moor in Antibes as it has a deeper harbour that accomodates larger yachts

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Looks like Debenhams are going to the wall too. Perhaps just speeding up the inevitable, but we're going to have even emptier high streets next year, and e commerce isn't backfilling those jobs.

Mass empty buildings means business rates mitigation and local authorities losing huge amounts of their income. I really fear for social care and other council funded services.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Top shop isnt cheap.

Isnt his clothing empire on the verge of dying?

He took 1.2 billion out of the company right after he bought it for 10 million. He paid it out in his wife's name to avoid paying tax. He's been trying to flog it for a while now, he doesn't need the hassle of actually owning it anymore.  

Â