Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, KHV said:

So, are we all looking forward to the cup final 🤣

Can't believe we've sold all the tickets for what will be a certain embarrasment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, supermon said:

They've had 21 shots at goal, we've had 3. That's pathetic. This happens week in week out. You know what might stop this, change of manager, change of approach. Smith has learnt absolutely nothing

I am not sure how this conclusion can be avoided.....but if he does stay, I am not sure what we are expecting to do, its the same almost every game.

Edited by TRO

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

No it doesn't. Conceding that many shots does and is indefensible but to claim we normally only have a couple of shots is risible.

I didn't mean we have only 3 shots week in and week out, it's the shots on goals. Was merely referencing today's stats

Call me fair weather, but I just won't pay to watch this shit any more, not being able to get a final ticket might be a blessing in disguise. If there was at least any fight, I'd be a bit more forgiving, but this is as much of a disgrace as anything served up in the last relegation season. 

We know they can play better than this. What the **** is going on?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Deano going mental on the sideline

He can do, it doesn't paper over what's really going on at Villa now, where we've bought total junk signings mostly and they can't operate properly and don't have the right mentality or attitude.

• Like 1