Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

Just now, supermon said:

I didn't mean we have only 3 shots week in and week out, it's the shots on goals. Was merely referencing today's stats

I think it’s something like 116 shots faced since going to a back 3 against Burnley

Somehow he keeps on sticking with it

Totally Clueless

The main reason I think Smith should stay is that we cannot continue the manager / rebuild merry go-round. Not sure that is a good enough reason on this showing.

Are we confident he will bring us back up? He did it last season, admirably, not so sure he would do it again.

Just now, Villa87 said:

The main reason I think Smith should stay is that we cannot continue the manager / rebuild merry go-round. Not sure that is a good enough reason on this showing.

Are we confident he will bring us back up? He did it last season, admirably, not so sure he would do it again.

Grealish got us promoted last season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

Stuck with him now after that contract extension 🙄

Just now, Villa87 said:

I think to go up Automatically, you have to be able to defend as a team, when necessary.

I don't think he has it in his make-up.