WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I've been trying to finish Alex Ferguson's autobiography, but every time I get near the end Howard Webb adds another 5 pages.

robbed 

tbf I stole it from Nick Rogers  ... Hi Nick :wave:

My boss called me into his office this morning.

"One of your team has complained about you," he said. "She claims you never listen to her and treat her like a sex object."

"I bet I know who that is," I replied nonchalantly.

"Go on then," he challenged me, "Who do you think it is?"

"I don't know her name, but a tenner says it's the one with the big tits."

• Like 2

Apologies for the Irish-centric nature of this joke :)

My Halloween predictions for tonight.
Ballymun Youths 3-0 Dublin Fire Brigade
Finglas Ultras 2-0 An Gardaí
Tyrrelstown Locals 3-3 Tyrrelstown Irish
Donnybrook 0-0 An Gardaí
Parnell Street 10-0 Grafton Street
Tallaght Terriors v Dublin Fire Brigade (Tallaght force a walkover)
North circular rd and South circular rd will play a friendly.

A 75-year-old man went to his favorite bar and met a woman. They hit it off and went to her place and had sex. The old man tried and tried, but he could not achieve orgasm. A few days later, he noticed a drip at the end of his penis, so he went to see the doctor about this oddity. The doctor asked him if he had sex recently to which the old man said that he had. "Do you remember who the woman was and where she lived?" the doctor asked. "Sure do," replied the old man. "Then you better get over there right away," said the doctor, "You're about to come

A 75-year-old man went to his favorite bar and met a woman. They hit it off and went to her place and had sex. The old man tried and tried, but he could not achieve orgasm. A few days later, he noticed a drip at the end of his penis, so he went to see the doctor about this oddity. The doctor asked him if he had sex recently to which the old man said that he had. "Do you remember who the woman was and where she lived?" the doctor asked. "Sure do," replied the old man. "Then you better get over there right away," said the doctor, "You're about to come

Eh?

• Like 1

Â