WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Haha there were some Villa fans pissing in the sink at Spurs away last week. The steward there was hilarious in a pwopa cockney accent "Don't piss in the sink guys, that's just woooong!" The two that got collared just sheepishly looked at him saying sorry and attemted to do one when he said "Clean it" :lol: Were told to use hot water and soap, they did, but 3/10 effort for cleaning it :lol:

I was in the butchers the other day and bet him he couldn't reach me down two slabs of meat from the top most shelf. He replied - sorry son, the Stakes are too high.

I'd have spelled it steaks.

Two pieces of black tarmac are sitting in a bar. All of a sudden a piece of red tarmac busrsts in, comes over to the two black pieces of tarmac, beats one up and then storms out. The other piece turns to the barman and says "what was up with him?" The barman replies "Him? Oh he's a cyclepath"

Two pieces of black tarmac are sitting in a bar. All of a sudden a piece of red tarmac busrsts in, comes over to the two black pieces of tarmac, beats one up and then storms out. The other piece turns to the barman and says "what was up with him?" The barman replies "Him? Oh he's a cyclepath"

Along similar lines (although as old as the hills):

A Tune and a Halls are sitting in a bar, having a loud argument about who is the hardest cold-relief boiled sweet.

“No,” says the Halls “I think you will find I am the ‘ardest boiled sweet you know. I am well ‘ard. I have been known to crack people’s teeth and Everythink”

“Yeah,” says the Tune “Well, I am hard because…”

And then looking around, he realises a green Locket has walked into the pub, and he disappears under the table. The Halls looks around, realises who it is and also ducks under the table.

The locket has a pint, drinks it, and leaves.

The two other guys eventually emerge from hiding.

“Hey!” he says “I thought you guys were the hardest boiled sweets known to man!…”

“Well, we may be hard” Says the Tune, “But that guy? He’s **** Menthol”

So the 7 dwarfs visit a convent - after much persuasion from the others dopey goes up to the mother superior -

“do you have any midget nuns here” he asks

“i’m afraid i dont know what you mean child” she replies

“you know, midgets, small nuns”

“no” she replies

so dopey goes back to others looking a bit glum

“well?” they ask

“nope” he replies

“ha!” they all laugh - “dopey shagged a penguin!”

Â