WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

Three young braves come of age and they all ask the chief for the hand of his daughter Princess Rain Bow.

There was Rain Face. He got his name from going out in the rain looking up to see where is was coming from.

Then there was Babbling Brook, he used to stick his head in the water to see where the noise was coming from.

And then there was Falling Rock. He loved to climb on the rocks but kept falling off.

The chief sent them all out to hunt and gather. Whoever came back with the biggest bounty could have his daughter as their wife. He gave them a week.

Just as the week was up. Rain Face came into camp with his arms full of fruit.

He was followed by Babbling Brook with arms filled with fish and dragging a small deer.

As the sun set Falling Rock was nowhere to be found. After a week the chief sent out groups in all directions but they never did find Falling rock.

Even till this day if you drive through the mountains you will see signs, Look out for Falling Rock.

That is tenuous

I love it

Jokes from my 13 year old Grand daughter

Why did Alison fall off the swing ( I dont know sweetheart, why did Alison fall off the swing)

She had no hands

Grandad knock hnock (who's there)

Its not Alison

How do make a plumber cry (I dont know sweetheart, how do you make a plumber cry)

Kill his family

I dont know where she gets her sense of humour from 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 20/11/2018 at 08:44, Robtaylor200 said:

Why did Alison fall off the swing ( I dont know sweetheart, why did Alison fall off the swing)

She had no hands

Its not Alison

How do make a plumber cry (I dont know sweetheart, how do you make a plumber cry)

Kill his family

I dont know where she gets her sense of humour from 😉

You just added the grand daughter bit for extra likes didn't you!

Holding a puppy was she😉

• Haha 1

Harry Redknapp said that it was a terrible ordeal beinget surrounded by spiders, webs and complete darkness. But all Spurs managers are expected to look in the trophy cabinet. 

Harry Redknapp says that it was a terrible ordeal having to eat pigs anus and cockroaches. But all Blues managers are expected to eat in the staff canteen. 

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Speeling mishsteaks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Harry Redknapp says that it was a terrible ordeal having to eat pigs anus and cockroaches. But all Blues managers are expected to eat in the staff canteen. 

He thought he'd ordered Dover sole from the heavily accented French waiter. 

Turned out it was dove arsehole. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/11/2018 at 08:44, Robtaylor200 said:

She had no hands

Its not Alison.

That's marvellous.

• Like 2

Â