Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

4 hours ago, psavfc81 said:

Didnt seem to get into the game today but Gallagher looked very good and would fit in nicely in our midfield.

Im sure wages and fee would be an issue.

Gallagher would be a great for our midfield...however, the money he'd cost would be too much to make it a reality. 

39 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

I watched Gavi destroy Real Madrid tonight at 18 that is what I call a wonderkid.

Chuc will be ok nothing more.

Same as Bellingham though he is a genuinely world class talent at 18, they're anomalies

it's like saying grealish was never that decent cos hes not as good as that messi fella

• Like 1

I can't believe I'm still commenting on this, but he already looks finished at Chelsea simply through the scattergun approach to signing players. If a Brighton came in for him and he took the opportunity then fair play, but this move always looked like madness from the outside.

59 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

I can't believe I'm still commenting on this, but he already looks finished at Chelsea simply through the scattergun approach to signing players. If a Brighton came in for him and he took the opportunity then fair play, but this move always looked like madness from the outside.

He’s already played more football there than he did here, or would have done here under Gerrard. 

And he’s playing it for a far better club (albeit in a bit of a state at the moment) and getting paid a load more. 

He’s young. He’s nowhere near finished at chelsea

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

He needs to hope Dortmund come in for him for 10 Mill odd and Chelsea cut there losses. 

Would be amazing for him. 

Just now, KAZZAM said:

He needs to hope Dortmund come in for him for 10 Mill odd and Chelsea cut there losses. 

Would be amazing for him. 

It would, and I sort of hope it does go well for him at a different club like a Dortmund (though he's nowhere near good enough at present). The galling part is simply that he and his agent were so stupid they chose quick fix Chelsea (as in prime evidence with their signings dash) as the club to actually progress his career.

20 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He’s already played more football there than he did here, or would have done here under Gerrard. 

And he’s playing it for a far better club (albeit in a bit of a state at the moment) and getting paid a load more. 

He’s young. He’s nowhere near finished at chelsea

Can’t help but notice a trend that you seem to admire players that ditch us 😂

I'm not sure it'll work out for him at Chelsea, but he's getting chances, and if he looks at how many chances we've given to other young players so far this season, compares the relative prospects of the clubs, and considers the effect on his profile and wage packet, I doubt he's had a moment's regret.

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not sure it'll work out for him at Chelsea, but he's getting chances, and if he looks at how many chances we've given to other young players so far this season, compares the relative prospects of the clubs, and considers the effect on his profile and wage packet, I doubt he's had a moment's regret.

Didn't Archer sign a new deal immediately after he left with a not-very-veiled comment about loyalty or something? And then we gave Archer about 8 minutes of football in the first half of the season. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

That's because the opposite is true, there's a trend to blindly hate players just because they left us

Correct.

And it’s no surprise that DJ is hinting at a different former player that I’ve defended in the past, given that he’s completely obsessed with him and brings him up in every thread 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don’t admire Chukwumeka at all. I have basically no feelings for him. Barely saw him play for us, barely seen him play for Chelsea. 

Im just stating facts. Pretending he’s failing in his career because he left us is odd

I’m only tugging your mink bud

50 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's because the opposite is true, there's a trend to blindly hate players just because they left us

Not at all…

Players come and go…

but I tend to keep my appreciation/affection/fond memories for players that leave under 3 very distinct rules:

1) The Mellberg rule

Leaves to another country and doesn’t kick a ball against us

2) The Albrighton/Carew rule

Leaves because they are pretty much forced to… Didn’t want to go, but due to not being offered a new contract or being out of favour with the management, are hamstrung into leaving

3) The Laursen/Petrov/Nilis rule

Enough said

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Correct.

And it’s no surprise that DJ is hinting at a different former player that I’ve defended in the past, given that he’s completely obsessed with him and brings him up in every thread 

I honestly dont have a clue what you're going on about chap.
You seem somewhat obsessed about insinuating about me being obsessed about someone, to be fair.

Its a bit creepy ;)

Â