Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

18 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

2 quick questions. 

Is the 100k per week demand just random speculation or has it been leaked confirmed anywhere?

If it does have elements of truth to it is anyone on here still defending his stance?

Not true

31 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

2 quick questions. 

Is the 100k per week demand just random speculation or has it been leaked confirmed anywhere?

If it does have elements of truth to it is anyone on here still defending his stance?

It’s empty speculation from a notorious website that pumps out clickbait 

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It’s empty speculation from a notorious website that pumps out clickbait 

Football insider? 

Those who said 2 years back we wanted to sack Smith because according to their source from the top floor of VP Wes Edens was unhappy we loaned Hourihane out to Swansea 

At times they genuinely come across like bluenoses taking the piss 

The ball is in his court now (as it has ever been), what we say/think is unlikely to have any impact on the decision that he makes or has already made. The coming season and end of the transfer window, will be interesting. I'm hoping that he will see the light, even at this late stage, but I suspect that he will be out the door as soon as he gets the offer that he, and his representatives want/have been promised. One thing that is 110% certain is, that if and when he does, we won't be retiring his shirt and I for one won't be following his future progress or lack of it, with much interest.    

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

2 quick questions. 

Clickbait bullshit.

It's 200k and he wants Gerrard's parking spot , and he wants to be on penos and free kicks and the captains armband and a statue and a must start clause.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Football insider? 

Those who said 2 years back we wanted to sack Smith because according to their source from the top floor of VP Wes Edens was unhappy we loaned Hourihane out to Swansea 

At times they genuinely come across like bluenoses taking the piss 

In fairness they also said we would sack Smith for Gerrard in 2020

Is he really that good? Have to admit I haven't seen anything special about him when playing against proper opposition. What exactly is it that makes all the top clubs eager for him (disregarding agents), are there any stats that points towards extreme abilities?

I think Carney looks a good player who will have a great career.

It is a shame Villa will lose him and I think he is making the wrong decision but we have some brilliant prospects coming through: Iroegbunam, Aaron Ramsey, O'Reilly.

Not the end of the world and to be honest I'm fed-up of this now...

Just go and take your Bro with you...

• Like 3

This reminds me of the Bobby Duncan story. (Ironically the cousin of SG)

Thought he was good enough to challenge the first team at Liverpool. His agent got into his ear. Ended up at Fiorentina, didn’t get any games, went to Derby County, didn’t play..

Now he is playing third tier Spanish football at Real Balompedica Linense..

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

This reminds me of the Bobby Duncan story. (Ironically the cousin of SG)

Thought he was good enough to challenge the first team at Liverpool. His agent got into his ear. Ended up at Fiorentina, didn’t get any games, went to Derby County, didn’t play..

Now he is playing third tier Spanish football at Real Balompedica Linense..

Big club, don't slag them off.

47 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

Currently sat on the bog with a bad case of Balompedicas

Cod liver oil and milk for you. It’s the best thing for a case of Balompedicas. That should clear you out in no time. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Douglas Luiz' valuation is too high
Chukwuemeka's valuation is too high

Milan just want us to do them a favour. 

They sensibly dont really spend big on transfers. De Keteleare is going to be the 2nd highest transfer in Milan history at 35 million

• Like 2

Â